Life is good!

^Indeed He does!

Life is good because all of my professors this semester are in love with their classes. Great times to be had for sure!

What a blessing, Cryfion!
Life is good because I have been attending the C.S. Lewis Foundation fall conference on Lewis, Tolkien, and the Inklings -- and how their friendship and writing group changed the world!

And I praise God for my husband who took vacation so I would be free to fly out to Houston for this amazing conference!

ditto, Jax!
Life is good because I got to see Inkspot this past weekend when I was in her corner of the world for the Forge of Friendship (Lewis, Tolkien, Inklings) conference!

Life is good because :)

life is good because it's almost Christmas & we get to celebrate the birth of the Savior :) & decorate Christmas trees & make sugar cookies & wait for the arrival of Saint nickolas to help the poor & needy as Jesus did :), life is also because i have a home in Eastern OR & lots of love for everyone :)

Awesome Angel! :)

Life is good because my crazy brothers and their wives drove straight from Phoenix to Houston to be here for my birthday party and surprise me! I was never so happy and surprised! It was going to be a fab party anyway, but then they showed up. Outstanding! :)

So glad you had such a lovely birthday with family and all, Inky!

Life is good because my family spent the afternoon writing thank you's and family newsletters together -- so the lion's share of my Christmas correspondence is done!

I was outside reading my Bible, came back in and checked the date. For once, I am ahead in my devotional reading guide! I was behind for so long! :D *little things in life*

Nice!

Life is good because this is Holy Week, or Passion Week -- the one week in history which has impacted more lives than any other single week on the calendar!

:)

Nice!

Life is good because this is Holy Week, or Passion Week -- the one week in history which has impacted more lives than any other single week on the calendar!

Very true :)

Life is good - I get to visit with one of my friends today. :) I don't get to see people very often; so, I am excited.

Last edited:
Life is good - I'm going to visit a good friend and my family tomorrow afternoon! And I made homemade sweet potato fries to have with lunch today. It seems like the little things make a day so much sweeter :)

Lady and Fernie,
Time with friends is so special! So glad you got to were able to spend time with yours... And that was cool, Fernie that you happened to be ahead in your devotion schedule that one day.

Life is good because unexpectedly I got to have a special, long and deep heart to heart with a friend I normally don't get to visit with...

p.s. Inky - amen to your post about the impact of what Christ did during Holy Week :D

Awww! That's great! What a cool way to use the technology.

Life is good because the sun is shining and my sunflower seeds have sprouted! :)

life is good because of i get to experisnce new things :)

life is good because i get to experiance new things, like going to Idaho & seeing the zoo, & growing herbs that have gotten preety big since march of this year & going to the local thrift stores in town

Life is good because God has blessed me with a wonderful, Christian boyfriend that causing me to become a better person. :D

Attachments

• Corey & I 1.jpg
    Corey & I 1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 154
You two are so cute together!!!

Life is good because it is summer, and I get a mini-vacation next week!

Back