Hey, kool girls who like Jill Pole!: Let's talk about her! And scrubb for the boys...

10tingy

Really??? That's cool, LONDONBRIDGE!! This is a good thread to make firnds, don't you think, guys???
by the way... Welcome to the forum, LONDONBRIDGE!!! I just read you're a junior member, so...
God bless!

I'd like to get this thread going again so we can talk about the children in The Silver Chair. I also always like Jill. One of my favorite lines of her's is, "Will you promise not to—do anything to me, if I come?" to Aslan. So much like how we come to Christ. Sorry I am not a Kool girl.:eek:
P.S. I think a moderator should move this this thread to the book section or The Silver Chair movie section.

Last edited:
I'd like to get this thread going again so we can talk about the children in The Silver Chair. I also always like Jill. One of my favorite lines of her's is, "Will you promise not to—do anything to me, if I come?" to Aslan. So much like how we come to Christ. Sorry I am not a Kool girl.:eek:
P.S. I think a moderator should move this this thread to the book section or The Silver Chair movie section.

I like that quote a lot. I haven't read that book or seen the 1980s version in awhile

I like that quote a lot. I haven't read that book or seen the 1980s version in awhile[/QUOTE!]

I love the book and they did a great job on the 1980's movie.

I liked how much Jill grew in her time in Narnia, as short as it was. She learned about faith, trust, humility, love, obedience, and the need to repent...

The Silver Chair by the BBC was the best of the three miniseries. Camilla Power was great. Jill was my favorite character in all three BBC miniseries. I can only hope the actress they get for her is just as good.

MrBob

Back