Virtual walk through Middle-Earth

Mods, if this isn't the right place, will you move this topic to the right one? because I have no clue where we should post this otherwise ;)

Okay, who is coming with me on a virtual walk through ME? We start at Mirkwood. Thranduil is waiting for us and he is having a huge dinner table ready. So, anybody who wants to join this trip? You don't need tickets :D

Let's go, my dragon is ready!!! And I can't wait til we get you guys to eat some Elvish food! :D

Walk? I thought we were taking my dragon? Oh, make sure the hobbits know that we Elves down really drink!!! (HEHE)

ok.. imm here... lets go!

food?? who needs food?? nasty stuff. :).. i live off ice cream.. mmmmm.... only that is nessesary.. 1 meal a day is QUITE sufficent..

Peter lover said:
We can use the dragon, but the hobbits are a bit scared. And they are complaining already bu having their third meal. Hobbits! Always different :D
Well then we better set off, *sarcasticly* or the Hobbits might starve to death *acts like she's choking*

Eressea said:
Poor hobbits.. I have NO idea how they can eat so much.. ugg!
I know but as soon as we get to Mirkwood they can eat their hearts out!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Feara, lets go!!!! Niro lim(i think that's how you spell it)!

A cloaked figure rode through the trees on a horse and swept back he hood revealing that she was Princess Artanis of the Nolder. Without the hood over her head, Artanis’s golden tresses flowed freely like a river down to her knees, unbound by any hair ornaments nor plaited. As though granted with a life of its own, it gleamed and shone, a river of liquid gold hinted with a subtle tinge of silvery shimmer. Her eyes though a colour of gentle sky-blue were sharp and piercing, veiled by long lashes and set beneath level golden brows. Her nose, like her temperament, was proudly arched. Her cheeks glowed a faint cerise against her ivory skin and her lips laid full and soft. In a simple white long dress that shows her tall and slender frame, unadorned in any rouge or jewels, she, Artanis of the Noldor elves, shone like a piece of rare gem.
She joins the line going to Mirkwood.

Yeah!! That is sooooooo cool! Welcome Princess. Join us because this will be a great trip. And soon the small group (which will grow during the trip) is leaving. Elvess flies above our heads and we are looking at these beautiful old trees. It is quiet, but still it sounds like we hear the trees talk. Everybody is excited, because we are walking (and flying) towards Mirkwood.

Are u sure....... i can handle little spiders ( well no i cant really) but big ones..... i may hide behind some one if it comes to that * hates spiders*

Back