The Insane Asylum II

I find it strange too--I just wasn't brought up to call people by their first names unless they were my age or under. :eek:

I find it strange too--I just wasn't brought up to call people by their first names unless they were my age or under. :eek:

yea!
we know these people who are like my mom's cousins sister in laws daughther and her husband (long relationship i know)
:rolleyes:
and there five year old kid is my neice, and i have to call them by first name..and i find it really weird, cause usualy i would call them aunty or uncle but ..they call my mom and dad aunty and uncle.
so yea.

Just, don't bother about me.... I'll get better... life is hard when you live it on an emotional roller coaster and when the waves that batter you get harder with every blow...... I'll feel a bit better soon, I hope....

Just, don't bother about me.... I'll get better... life is hard when you live it on an emotional roller coaster and when the waves that batter you get harder with every blow...... I'll feel a bit better soon, I hope....

oh you will!
just let that endocrine system has hissy fit
before it settles down
it's hard to move!

i should know@ i came to america from England
and from India to England
adn i coudln't even speak english

hey, i know how you feel. but i don't exactly hate them... they remind me that I'm only human and need to rely on GOD.

Thanks..... I know that I can rely on God, and the only reason that I've made it this far is because I have been; but this last week I think I really hit the bottom of the pit. It's almost like I keep screaming for help and no one hears me; it just keeps getting worse. I try to make it look like I'm okay, but I'm not.....

Mine have gone completely crazy on me..... I go up and down and upside down like some freakish roller coaster...... I hate it, but I must bear it, as it won't last forever......
P.S. I like you new signature pic! It's cute...

Back