The Order of the Can II

Hey! I washed my dishes before eating, that way I don't have to wash them after I eat. Does that qualify me to be in the Order of the Can?

not even close...you have to make dinner, then go to the store to get the pots and pans, then come home and clean the dishes, then eat dinner, then go back to the store to buy the plates and silverware and finish by calling your friends to thank them for coming to your dinner party last night. and then tomorrow call them back to invite them to the dinner party that was two nights ago while you snack as you prepare the dinner you ate then

WHB said:
Of course I have seen Sound of Music. I was reared on sound of music. I can quote the whole film if you like...
Spare me.

WHB said:
Now, now Derny. I don't like it when you get exasparated. It's not becoming of a young lady!! Let us think carefully... what does Duffering begin with... :rolleyes:
*feels exceptionally dumb* :eek:

Duffering begins with D. And my real name is Éowyn, so it has no relevance. :p Also, you would not deny BC's dufferhood, would you? Her name does not begin with D.

The fact remains that you are Sir Sanity's Bane, and have accepted the honor, while I have only aided the cause of the Duffers. I admit (Lieke can confirm this) that my posts have at times betrayed me – but this was not my doing. BC had me at knife point.

:D You may as well give up. You will never prove anything. *Muhahahahahaha*

plastic-knife point (the kind still in the wrapper) even worse. terribly hard to defend yourself against that. why I remember the day I was held up at spoon point by a hobbit. I begged and begged for my freedom, even going so far as to offer Fred as ransom. But alas, it was all for naught. Just when I thought all was lost, I was struck with an idea...I offered him Jello and easily made my escape.

plastic-knife point (the kind still in the wrapper) even worse. terribly hard to defend yourself against that. why I remember the day I was held up at spoon point by a hobbit. I begged and begged for my freedom, even going so far as to offer Fred as ransom. But alas, it was all for naught. Just when I thought all was lost, I was struck with an idea...I offered him Jello and easily made my escape.

i would have offered the plastic knife a marshmallow and tealight :D that would teach it...

Duffering begins with D. And my real name is Éowyn, so it has no relevance. :p Also, you would not deny BC's dufferhood, would you? Her name does not begin with D.

Actually duffering begins with a letter that doesn't exist in the Roman alphabet unfortunately...

:)I shall never give up until the whole world knows the truth! This is my mission and it WILL be acomplished!

Actually duffering begins with a letter that doesn't exist in the Roman alphabet unfortunately...

:)I shall never give up until the whole world knows the truth! This is my mission and it WILL be acomplished!

Most people tend to believe Duffer is spelled D-U-F-F-E-R, but, in fact, there are silent letters infront of the 'D' that add to the meaning of the word. Only true Duffer's have unlocked the ability to see these magical letters.

Hobbits like Jello? *gets evil ideas about Ferny*

I don't think that the letters in front of Duffer/Duffers/Duffering are part of any standard alphabet system.

Jello, I'll tell Tess about that one, obviously, it will be useful to her right now because of Mafia 12. Fernie will probably end up dying sometime in the game.

Oh? Interesting how the letter morphs... :rolleyes:

I can be stubborn, too. We shall see.

Generally, morphology is a good thing.
More than two can play this game, and I think I am on WHB's side in this one.

Back