Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Movie 2007

tgraveline

Harley Quinn *growls*
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
I just watched the teaser for this, and I must say that it has the old style with with a new look. I'm a fan from way back in the day of playing with my Leonardo action figures and what not. I'm just curious though if anyone else thinks this will be just a kids movie or something that adults will be able to enjoy as well? I can't quite tell yet.

tg

PS so tell me what you think of this project.

Click the Pic

I'm not sure about this. I like the graphics and stuff, but the Turtles look to scrawny. They're supposed to be big guys. I'm still undecided.

Last edited:
Yeah, they don't give you much to go off of. They move super fast though, so I'm not sure what they are doing with it.

I think it's awesome looking.. The turtles weren't really all that big. I think they are closer to what they were intended to be, like the old comic or the old cartoons. The old movies made them bigger out of the necessities of the old costumes. Now, with CG, they can make the Turtles we all want to see. I think that's very exciting.

yeah when i first saw the poster before the teaser came it the posters looked really good and the CGI (animation) looked awesome. posters below:
teenagemutantninjaturtles2007.jpg
film-1012.jpg

I'd still watch them if I could, ha ha. I don't have to be little to enjoy them still. I'm a big kid with a little boy inside.

tg

i use to love the turtles. i use to watch the show every saterday morning and then i had all 3 movies (which part one is one of the all time greats in movies) and i too had the lil figures and they really rocked.

Back