Summer Movies

I'm trying to figure out how early I need to be at the theatre for the 12:01 showing...I don't think it'll be THAT crowded...maybe 8 o'clock?

-Lu

How do you find midnight showings I dont know how it works for the rest of you but I cant just chek The Paper and see " ~Movies name~12:01 ticket prices are $50(not realy that pricey but for our purposes...)"
get my point?????????? :confused:

Fandango

Prince, are you in the USA? You can go to www.fandango.com and input your ZIP code for your nearest cinemas, and under select movie, choose Star Wars. It will tell you the movie opens May 19, and then there will be a link for May 18 show times, and it will show you which nearby cinemas are having a 12 or 12:01 showing.

Dragon said:
sorry if this puts a damper on your joy, but Madagascar is not Pixar. It's Dreamworks SKG, makers of Shrek and Shark Tale.

oh yeah :) lol
thx for the correction.

tgraveline said:
mauly probably doesn't care about that kind of thing. He just likes them if they are animated, lol.

tg

true :p

inkspot said:
Prince, are you in the USA? You can go to www.fandango.com and input your ZIP code for your nearest cinemas, and under select movie, choose Star Wars. It will tell you the movie opens May 19, and then there will be a link for May 18 show times, and it will show you which nearby cinemas are having a 12 or 12:01 showing.

Listen to inkspot...I get my tickets through fandango too, they're the best.

-Lu

Last edited:
house of wax looks funny, it does look creepy, but the fact that paris hilton is in it just makes me laugh. Though elisha cuthbert is hot, but whatever, i don't go see movies for the hot girls anymore, lol.

tg

PS yeah i bought my starwars tickets on fandango too

tgraveline said:
house of wax looks funny, it does look creepy, but the fact that paris hilton is in it just makes me laugh. Though elisha cuthbert is hot, but whatever, i don't go see movies for the hot girls anymore, lol.

tg

PS yeah i bought my starwars tickets on fandango too

why did they pick Paris for the role :mad: WHY?!!!! sooo ruins it for me.

and i have not bought my ROTS tickets yet.

ha ha, i have two tickets in my wallet right now rubbing against my booty. So there. lol

tg

dude that movie is going to be lame too, i'm sorry, i like some jet li movies, but that just seems like a lame storyline to me. Who knows though, but that movie has been delayed so much. Which reminds me of BattleField Earth, which was one of the worst movies of all time and dumbest religion i've even heard of.

tg

tgraveline said:
dude that movie is going to be lame too, i'm sorry, i like some jet li movies, but that just seems like a lame storyline to me. Who knows though, but that movie has been delayed so much. Which reminds me of BattleField Earth, which was one of the worst movies of all time and dumbest religion i've even heard of.

tg

dude :D Jet Li movies don't need storylines lmao :p they just gotta have some good martial arts killing spree and :D this one got em by the boatload.

*SLAP*

that's for comparing it to battlefield earth.

*SLAP*

don't do it again.

*ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* TG got owned! *ohhhhhhhhhhh*

Hey, tg, I currently have 5, that's right, FIVE tickets in my possession, but 2 of them are for my friends, and the other 3 are for me, my bro, and my dad.

cool deal, but yeah, that was a weak owning i guess my friends.

Some Spoilers for Kingdom of Heaven

Anyways, just wanted to let you know i saw kingdom of heaven last night. It um, was just blah to me. I didn't feel for the characters, i knew when i was suppose to, but it wasn't stirred in me. My buddy felt the same way about it too. Now I think it is Jeremy Irons who plays Professor Reamus Lupin in the Harry Potter movies, now he was great in this movie. I swear the best people for the parts were killed early on, lol. We think that maybe if this movie had come out instead of gladiator at the time that one did, we would have liked this movie more, but maybe people are tired of epics and we need something more than just the formula being overused right now. It was at least entertaining, the church is not completely bashed in it. Orlando really is not an empowering lead actor in my opinion, but its like he did the best he could, he just wasn't right for the part. Kind of the same way that Michael Keaton did a great Bruce wayne but he wasn't the dark knight. Its just that kind of thing i guess. Well I hope you know what i mean.

tg

ok, what i want to know is why aren't we seeing more of whats up with the new charlie and the chocolate factory yet? this is crazy, you usually see stuff earlier than this it seems.

Anyways, i'm so stoked about revenge of the sith right now. I'm just so excited about this one.

tg

Hey Tg, your sort-of review of "Kingdom of Heaven" was good. I read it to Gleeleaf, and she agreed that you just put your opinion down very well without being exaggerated, rude, and all that other stuff people usually do when they don't like a movie. ;) I haven't seen it yet, but I have a feeling I'll think the same about it as you and your friend did. Bloom needs to grasp his own acting personality. Maybe he just needs more experience.

As for "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory," you're right; I saw a preview a few times then I haven't really heard of it since... Maybe I'm just out of it though, 'cause, yep, my mind is stuck on Star Wars too. :D

(*Luni Lewis

well i'm glad it was a good enough review of my opinions without spoiling much at all.

tg

Back