Mother of Three Calls Disney “crazy”

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
* Mary McNamara of the LA Times is not just a television critic—she’s also the mother of a ten, eight, and two year old. With children of that age, it is easy to believe that her household is very familiar with Walt Disney Pictures. * Yet Ms. McNamara is displeased with Disney’s recent decision to back out of [...]

More...

GOOD FOR HER! honestly. The moviemakers sohuld have known that Prince Caspian wouldn't be half as crazy as the first movie they made. They could have easily avoided that situation. They needed to behave like moviemakers. You odn't always have to take each and every single book and make a movie out of it. It works other ways too, and they sohuld know it.

i'm glad someone has spoken up. I hope something hits home.

I agree with her 100%. There is so much unoriginal junk that Disney is putting out, such as Bedtime Stories and High School Musical 3, that they should be practically begging to do the Chronicles of Narnia. Well, they'll be regretting it when the rest of the movies and their huge revenues come out. On a final note, I would say that The Magician's Nephew is the gem in the Chronicle of Narnia series (this is totally baised, but I consider it the best in the series).

Back