Dedicate a Post

This is interesting. What you do is you, dedicate a post to someone and you compliment them. For example

I dedicate this TO LUCY THE MARSHWIGGLE: She is .........................

and then you continue...it is a fun game to see what a person thinks of you. You can pick anyone you want :)

OK START

*Is obsessed with Will* said:
I DEDICATE THIS POST TO KAYLA! BECAUSE SHE WILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE IT! :rolleyes: :D

Like that?

yeah you dedicate it and then you write like a paragraph or something to that someone.

like this:

Kayla: You have been such a good friend to me......

and so on and so on

is it a good idea or no?

Kayla, you have helped me more than anyone. Even more than some of my closest friends. We have been through so much together, probably the most you could through the internet. You have even stoped me from killing myself. Have a good life, not a good life. The best life you can live, never settle for mediocer. Thanks
Thomas

TheMachinist said:
Kayla, you have helped me more than anyone. Even more than some of my closest friends. We have been through so much together, probably the most you could through the internet. You have even stoped me from killing myself. Have a good life, not a good life. The best life you can live, never settle for mediocer. Thanks
Thomas

That is soooo sweet! :)

I'd like to dedicate this post to *~Aslanfriend~* and JadisTheWhiteWitch they have been so awsome and fun working with me on the RP's and I really enjoy working with them. They are full of creativity and have awsome ideas to bring into the role plays. They are so awsome and have made that forum so enjoyable Thanks *~Aslanfried~* and JadisTheWhiteWitch!
~slpnarniaqueen :D

TheMachinist said:
Thomas

Who's kayla, and Thomas I'm glad you decided agianst killing yourslf! :D

I dedicate this post to Curumo: Jeff, you have been such a great friend to me. Throughout everything you have showed and proved your wisdom. You are a great inspiration and a great brother! You mean a lot to me as my brother. I hope that we will never lose our friendship here on the Dancing Lawn :)

From, Lucy the Marshwiggle

Lucy the Marshwiggle said:
I dedicate this post to Curumo: Jeff, you have been such a great friend to me. Throughout everything you have showed and proved your wisdom. You are a great inspiration and a great brother! You mean a lot to me as my brother. I hope that we will never lose our friendship here on the Dancing Lawn :)

From, Lucy the Marshwiggle
Awwww, that`s so nice! I`ve would have too many post to dedicate because all you guys are awsome! -Holden- there.

I dedicate this post to Lucy_QueenofNarnia and susanpevensie424 because they are BRILLIAN TO COME UP WITH TEA!!! THEY HAVE STARTED A NEW TREND AND THEY WILL BECOME FAMOUS ONE DAY!! YOU ARE THE BEST AND MOST BRILLIAN PEOPLE I KNOW!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Where to begin?

Lucy the Marshwiggle - I am blessed by your words. This post goes to you above the rest. You have demonstrated great wisdom yourself, and have not ceased to bless me with kindness; and such a prayer warrior! :eek: You are deeply appreciated, and rest assured you will never lose my friendship.

Parthian King - even tho you seldom come on this forum and have much to do for the Kingdom, you have been a great inspiration and an encouragement, and you have been such a strong witness and minister.

And to Gondor Knight of Narnia, Reepicheepfan, Gryphon, EveningStar, for being such great friends to me. To me, a friendship is one of the greatest treasures to be had in the universe. My heartiest thanks to you (and to all my other friends here on this forum - you will ever have my wholehearted gratitude and appreciation).

well iv got so many to dedicate.here it goes ...kingaslanofnarnia, is obseesed with will, curumo, lucy the marshwiggle,and everyone on my buddy list. cuz it would take to long to say all of them. youv all been sooooo nice to me. p. s. everyone pm me if they want to be on my buddy list.

Back