8) Who's The Boss (1984 - 1992)
9) The Facts of Life (1980's)
10) Will and Grace :D
11) Big Bang Theory
12) Three's Company
13) Cosby Show
14) Road to Avonlea
15) I Love Lucy

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head LOL. I will post some more if I remember the other shows I watch :p

The Muppet Show
Seinfeld
Star Trek
Myth Busters
Futurama
Colbert Report
Ghost Hunters
Clean House
Little People Big World
Daria
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Dilbert
Family Guy
and currently American Idol.... have a love/hate thing with the last two.

Last edited:
Babylon Five.

Gotta go with CF here.

BABYLON 5 IS AMAZING.

The fifth season was a bit off, because the show got cancelled before it finished its run, and then got picked up, so had to invent something that it had hastily tied up at the end of Season 4.

Also would like to throw in the "Whoverse" for myself of:

Every Doctor Who (except towards the end of Tom Baker when he was getting a bit frumpy)
Torchwood (on occasion)
Sarah Jane Adventures

And Battlestar Galactica, new and old

Otherwise, I don't watch much TV.

Thank you, Pardine, for the backup.

A deeply-rooted theme of "Babylon Five" was GUILT. Almost everyone in the series wanted to be forgiven for something. Sinclair and Sheridan both felt guilty for not being able to save the lives of others they cared about; Garibaldi felt guilty for his failures and his alcoholism; Ivanova felt guilty for not relating better to her father, and later for not appreciating Marcus when she had the chance; Franklin felt guilty for letting himself grow addicted to "stims;" Byron felt guilty for killing in the service of PsiCorps; Delenn and Mollari both felt guilty, and WERE guilty, for causing major bloodshed.

Back