Favorite character (Good animals)

creatures

• Total voters
favorite animal

Definitely Reepicheep. I'm 27 years old but look like I'm only 19 or 20, because I'm short. Only 4'11, never even reached the 5'0 mark :( So I root for the little guy! HEHE

Never thought of it that way, but I voted Reep, too, and I am only 5'3".

He's valiant, courteous and brave.

Puddleglum - hes absolutely classic!!! I love him. Spesh his little speech in the underworld when the queens putting them under the spell - I LOVE it. Makes me go all tingly.

Right

waterhogboy said:
Spesh his little speech in the underworld when the queens putting them under the spell - I LOVE it. Makes me go all tingly.

You are right, WHB. His speech is is wonderful! I always think of that when people tell me how dumb I am to believe in God ... if they're right and there is no God, I still had a happy life because I believed in all things bright and beautiful -- and then if I'm right, I not only had the happy life, but an eternal future beyond my imagination as well!

I'd have to say Reepicheep because he's determined to get to Aslan's country, Puddleglum for reasons stated in the thread on him in the Silver Chair section, and Jewel...a wise unicorn who has a name like mine. Love them all...tough call on that one!

I chose trufflehunter because I didn't think many people would have chose her, but I see I should have gone for Hwin. I love Trufflehunter, Hwin, Bree, and Reepicheep. I also love Fledge and the beavers

edit: oh, and I love Puddleglum and Mr. Tumnus but I didn't really think they counted as animals

Puddleglum is my favorite non-human Narnian, definitely. I love his outlook on life. (Yeah, I like Eeyore, too.)

Back