The Nymph Who Captured His Heart

awwwww...twilight, i must say, i seriously regret that you must depart! but i also must say that i couldn't have ended that story any better...you should publish it!!! ;)

namarie, and thanks for a terrific story!

This is it, folks.

The sound of blaring and triumphant trumpets awoke me. Groggily sitting up in bed, I rubbed my eyes and yawned. My body felt rejuvenated; though my mouth felt incredibly dry everything else seemed in place.

“It’s over! Finally, it’s over!” I heard Lucy exclaim. She raced into the room, barreling me over in bed. “The battle is over, Nianna! The Calormen troops have withdrawn!” Her eyes were shining.

I laughed merrily and hugged her back, my heart lifting. “And no one is hurt, right?”

She thought for a moment. “There are no serious injuries.” She lowered her voice. “Quite a few soldiers were killed, though,” she mumbled dejectedly, tears filling her clear eyes. “Nothing could be done.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I whispered, hugging her even tighter.

Peter entered the room, his face shining and armor still on. “Nianna, I’m glad to see you’re better.” Lucy moved off me and he embraced me warmly. I could smell the scent of dirt and muskiness when his clothing brushed against mine. He paused for a moment, then pressed his lips against mine softly. I kissed him back, hands running down his arms.

“Eww!” Lucy squealed, covering her eyes. She jumped off the bed. “Don’t do that when I’m looking!”

We laughed and Peter assured her, “We won’t do it again, for a while, anyways.” She rolled her eyes and fled from the room. The light was back in his eyes when he turned to gaze at me. I smoothed his hair across his forehead fondly and climbed out of the bed.

“I believe we were interrupted,” Peter murmured in my ear. He chuckled and smoothed back my hair.

“I must be a disaster to look at,” I admitted, giggling. Lying in bed for two weeks did not add to any appeal, surely.

Peter’s brow furrowed. “No, I would beg to differ.” Burying his face in my hair, he whispered, “You’re beautiful.”

I felt the butterflies rising in my stomach and he kissed my lips tenderly. “So this is how the war ends?” I whispered, smiling and leaning into his broad chest.

“Yes, this is how it ends,” he sighed, tucking my head underneath his. And together we looked out into a Narnia full of sunshine and warmth.

fin

OMG THAT IS SOO BEAUTIFUL WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! rofl rofl

it is a shame that you have to leave the site but school is a must and i wish you well in your schooling, portfolio and basketball.

i think that was a wonderfull story and i loved it no end. *clapps* well done. i injoyed it so much.

good luck in the future!

Thank you so much! :)

awwwww...twilight, i must say, i seriously regret that you must depart! but i also must say that i couldn't have ended that story any better...you should publish it!!! ;)

namarie, and thanks for a terrific story!

lol, I'm not sure if publishing fanfiction is legal! But I do want to publish a book...sometime...;)

:( im sorry you have to leave (starts to cry)

your story was great while it lasted

Thanks!

OMG THAT IS SOO BEAUTIFUL WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! rofl rofl

Thanx!

Well done, Grace!! i do wish it wasn't over, but I also understand completely. The ending was so sweet! It was a great ending to a great story. We'll all miss you so much, but I wish you the best of luck in everything! And, who knows? Maybe you'll come back and visit someday....
:D

That was a georgeous ending!!! Although I am very sad to hear it is over. I think I could read this story over and over again without getting tired. :D Wonderful job!! You made me get butterflies in my stomach!!!:eek: :D

Back