Introduction Thread II

Welcome Sobo,
I am Bénisse, and I too have loved the chronicles ever since I was a child, and I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts. Now that you have introduced yourself, you can post in the other sections of the forum to get your post count up so you can gain privileges (like getting a profile or signature picture/phrase) or changing your status from freshbread. Further up and further in!

Welcome Sobo,
I am Bénisse, and I too have loved the chronicles ever since I was a child, and I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts. Now that you have introduced yourself, you can post in the other sections of the forum to get your post count up so you can gain privileges (like getting a profile or signature picture/phrase) or changing your status from freshbread. Further up and further in!

Thanks Benisse :)

Hey, Sobo. Nice to meet you. Come on and visit us goobers down in Dufferland at some point too, okay?

You'll come for the jokes, and stay because you've been committed to the Asylum and aren't allowed to leave without strict supervision.

Welcome, Sobo! I'm happy to see you. The WarriorSatyr has the right idea, Dufferland is great fun. But do remember that posts there won't contribute to your post count and getting out of fresh bread stage. But they're still fun anyway. ;)

Hi Milton,
Welcome to the Dancing Lawn. Make yourself at home, and I look forward to hearing from you in your posts. I notice that your favorite book is Prince Caspian; I happening to going through it again via audiobook right now, and am enjoying it very much!

Milton,
Were you trying to start a new thread, or were you just trying to comment on an existing one? Members with the status of New Bread are restricted from starting new threads until you have participated successfully in other discussions on the forum. So this could be a reason why you were not successful if you were trying to create a new thread.

I just noticed that somehow you are not in the Members' list. Could this be why you are not able to post in places other than this forum? I will look into this problem and try to fix it or else get help to adjust your account settings. Sorry for the inconvenience!!
Bénisse

I'm not exactly new,
But I'm certainly not old.
It's been a few years,
But I'm back before the dew,
I've ripened like gold.

Hey everyone, my poetry hasn't gotten better over the past 5 years, but I'm glad to have gotten back on. Hope to be around a bit more than last time!

Welcome back, Polly :)

You'll find the forum a bit quiet these days, compared with 5 years ago, I'm afraid - but do stick around and help us liven it up!

I'd love to get this place going again, especially with the news of the Silver Chair! But I must say... it's hard to want to stay on here when it takes the pages so long to update and post... To bad this site can't be updated to a quicker server.

I'd love to get this place going again, especially with the news of the Silver Chair! But I must say... it's hard to want to stay on here when it takes the pages so long to update and post... Too bad this site can't be updated to a quicker server.

Please hang in anyway, Polly. Bad servers are everywhere. My e-mail server is majorly cruddy. As for your poetry, the way to improve ANY skill is to practice; and we'd love to have you do your practicing in the Writing Club.

Back