Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall we give the moviemakers silly ideas for The Silver Chair now? Maybe it'll convince them to continue with the series ASAP!

Since none of the movies are currently in the works, why don't we just provide silly ideas for any and all potential book adaptations? :D

Everyone and anyone is welcomed to start a new Silly Ideas thread for SC or even the Last Battle. How about one for HBB? Instead of horses Aravis and Shasta could be riding llamas! Yes! LLAMAS!!! WEEEEEE!

Everyone and anyone is welcomed to start a new Silly Ideas thread for SC or even the Last Battle. How about one for HBB? Instead of horses Aravis and Shasta could be riding llamas! Yes! LLAMAS!!! WEEEEEE!

that is the best ideas ever. and they could be wearing fezzes

Sure, why not? All the duffers from the duffer farm can be there too as talking animals.... no wait... that's too much for those poor duffers.

Oh my goodness. Sushi in Narnia. xD That would be brilliant.

I like the llama idea, too... :D I have a friend who is obsessed with both Doctor Who and llamas, and for her birthday this month, I wrote a short story where the Doctor picked her up and took her to a planet where llamas live. I probably should post it here. xD

Oh my goodness. Sushi in Narnia. xD That would be brilliant.

I like the llama idea, too... :D I have a friend who is obsessed with both Doctor Who and llamas, and for her birthday this month, I wrote a short story where the Doctor picked her up and took her to a planet where llamas live. I probably should post it here. xD

yes I would love that

BK- Nah, the Duffers would love that. GG running around the place, eating everything in sight, would make a great movie.....I just had an idea

a movie on TDL. :D That would be the best thing ever!!!

JB, no way, that's would be awful!!

It's not a silly idea, but David Tennant should play Puddleglum. :p

Everyone should die at the end, and then the movie should be passed off as some deep, introspective tragedy.

Instead of flying on Fledge, Digory and Polly could go by hot air balloon...and..wait! There's Jadis, what is she up to? Why she has a hot air balloon too! That's right folks, the great Narnian Balloon Race has begun! Who can travel around Narnia in 80 Days! Winner takes the magic apple! They're neck and neck! Who will it be? The fate of all Narnia (and some great prizes!) are at stake! Place your bets here

Jadis loses the balloon race, because she wastes time trying to figure out if the flat Narnian world has time zones like a normal round planet.

= = = = = = = = = = = =​

NOW AVAILABLE!! For those who have shown interest in my past music ministry, somebody has made a YouTube video of a song I wrote the words for! Lead vocal is Kevin S. Johnson, but I'm singing on there too. Recorded in 1976.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8fOzBbBHvQ&feature=youtu.be

As awesome as this thread is, I still consider another one even funnier than this one. It was that old (since locked) Roleplay By Monologues thread that Copperfox started long ago when we had those wild role players that had joined by the handful! Go read through that thread. I promise you, YOU WILL FALL off your chair!

My favorite parts were the Amish rollerskaters and the whole incident of Magneto vs. Weird Al. Emmett the Cowboy got his start there and the thread also saw the birth of that famous superhero Bat-Bat, who's been underground for a while now. Super Duper Man made a brief appearance there too and we were able to travel into the future to see Harrison Ford at 110 years old attend the premiere of his newest flick Indiana Jones Versus the Adult-Diaper Stealing Mummies. Ah! And who can forget all the 13-year old female roleplayers trying outdo each other with invincible swords and going on interminable quests that no one but themselves understood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back