• Molly Hooper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anderson

• Other

• Total voters

amdd97

I just got to thinking, and I think that there isn't a thread for the mini-series, Sherlock.

any one a fan. I love the show, and can't wait for the next season.

how much. the second season was AMAZING!!! the ending was so...........asdkf;akdjfdkafjdkafjdka;fj(all I can say about it)

the last one is one of the best in the show. the ending.....gah. do you know it? has it been spoiled for you?

No. I so not know it. And thankfully it has not been spoiled for me. And i am watching it right know. So i am getting really excited!

I am a little put out by you right now!! I was like 10 minuets from "the part" And you spoiled it!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya! @amdd97 I have no clue how he did it!! CAN NOT WAIT TILL SEASON 3!!!!!

I just got to thinking, and I think that there isn't a thread for the mini-series, Sherlock.

any one a fan. I love the show, and can't wait for the next season.

I enjoy the Sherlock series. It's intelligent, funny, and well-acted. I look forward to the release of the next season.

I love Sherlock! GG, Zella, my sister, and I are about to watch the second episode of series two together. :D My sister and I have not seen it yet.

I am a little put out by you right now!! I was like 10 minuets from "the part" And you spoiled it!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya! @amdd97 I have no clue how he did it!! CAN NOT WAIT TILL SEASON 3!!!!!

I know how you feel. I was spoiled by the time I saw it. I'm impressed by how well they did the season. I almost started to cry.

I know right! And i was thinking about, and i am pretty sure that molly has something to do with how Sherlock did it! Your thoughts?

I didn't see any Sherlock stuff at Comic-Con, BUT I did get a t-shirt that says "I am Sherlocked" in the format of the phone.

*Warning, this post contains spoliers for ssn. 2*

I FINALLY saw the end of season two tonight. It was pretty good.
I was not suprised that he didn't die. Not because it had been spoiled for me, but because I've read so many books where people are "dead" and then come back. And just recently I was taken in by a book series that did something like that. Never again.:p

I've already figured out what happens next; Sherlock moves to New Zealand and changes his name to Benedict Cumberbatch and becomes the voice actor for Smaug in the Hobbit movie. There he reunites with John who plays Bilbo.:p

*Warning, this post contains spoliers for ssn. 2*

I FINALLY saw the end of season two tonight. It was pretty good.
I was not suprised that he didn't die. Not because it had been spoiled for me, but because I've read so many books where people are "dead" and then come back. And just recently I was taken in by a book series that did something like that. Never again.:p

I've already figured out what happens next; Sherlock moves to New Zealand and changes his name to Benedict Cumberbatch and becomes the voice actor for Smaug in the Hobbit movie. There he reunites with John who plays Bilbo.:p

^^head cannon accepted.

The t-shirt is really cool, and it says comic-con 2012 on the back.

Ok the three clue words(one for each episodes) for season three are as follows(the announced it on twitter a few weeks ago): rat, wedding, and bow.

Ideas any one?

Back