• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it was interesting to learn what planet Darth Maul was from. I'd have never thought he would be from Dathomir. I wonder if they'll have them go to the planet Myrkr (I think that's how it's spelled) sometime.

I enjoyed the episodes with the Zillo Beast.

Update: Darth Maul is returning? Two weeks ago, the last episode in the Night Sisters trilogy premiered, and it left a cliffhanger: Savage Oppress was going to seek out Darth Maul, who was hiding out somewhere in the Outer Rim.

[screech]

What? Yes, apparently, the clone Wars producers are bringing back Darth Maul at some point. As of right now, they haven't yet finished the Chosen One trilogy (they premiered the 2nd episode in that arc, "Altar of Mortis" last Friday), so I'm wondering if perhaps the Darth Maul bit might end Season 3? What do you guys think? Did anyone watch the previous 2 episodes of The Chosen One trilogy? If so, what did you think?

I was surprised to see Darth Maul was still alive. I wasn't sure how that's possible. He split (literally) years ago. How could he be alive?

As for the episodes with the Force Wielders, that's kind of big because more about the Force is being shown. I admit I got really worried when the Son brainwashed Asoka. I thought that was going to be the moment fans would be fearing. I also don't think that the characters who were speaking to each of them in the first part (Qui-Gonn, Shmii, and older Asoka) were really them, but disguises used by the Daughter and Son.

Well, there was some sort of non-canon storyline that had Darth Maul still alive after Naboo, because I think someone had rebuilt him with cybernetic implants (shocking, right? :rolleyes: )

And I think that Dave Filoni intended for us to get the point that those appearing as Shmi, Qui-Gon, and Ahsoka weren't really who they were supposed to be. We know for sure that Shmi's appearance wasn't real. Qui-Gon's? Maybe. But I can see how Ahsoka's vision was one from the Daughter.

I have a friend of mine who is CRAZY about StarWars!! He's read all the books, knows stuff that I haven't even heard of and he really is into the story. He's in my class so from time to time I keep hearing him mimicking Darth Vader when giving orders, or trying to breathe through the mask of his :D With time it turned out that my Spanish teacher was like this HUGE fan of the series and they both started challenging each other in class :D
I like the saga a lot, it's really intriguing and the story is really good!! :)

I have a friend of mine who is CRAZY about StarWars!! He's read all the books, knows stuff that I haven't even heard of and he really is into the story. He's in my class so from time to time I keep hearing him mimicking Darth Vader when giving orders, or trying to breathe through the mask of his :D With time it turned out that my Spanish teacher was like this HUGE fan of the series and they both started challenging each other in class :D
I like the saga a lot, it's really intriguing and the story is really good!! :)

LOL nice! I have ready many of the books but not all of them. I read mostly the books that are based on and come after the origional trillogy. I haven't gotten through the New Jedi Order yet though.
I prefer the origional trillogy over the recent trilogy. Acting was not very good in Ep 1, 2, and 3, and it just had this "new" feel to me that i didn't like. Out of the new trillogy I think the 3rd was the best.

Episode I was terrible. Episode II was slightly better only because of Ewan McGregor and Christopher Lee. Episode III was about the only one of the prequels that doesn't make you gag every time Natalie or Hayden opens their mouths. But I think that the original trilogy will always be the best becuase it was just so much fun. Episodes 1-3 were trying way too hard to live up to that standard.

The only thing I liked about Episode I was the lightsaber fight at the end. Too bad Darth Maul only had about ten minutes of screentime.:p The best part of Episode II was Obi-Wan and his deadpan sarcasm. His character changed rather drastically between Episodes I and II.

I always thought it was strange that Anakin never tried to buy his mother from Watto during all that time. I mean, Padme could have freed her as a reward for Anakin helping save Naboo.

Last edited:
Lol, training Anakin changed Obi-Wan permanently, me thinks. ;)

And yeah, I've always thought that Anakin not returning to Tattoine during that 10 year period was a gap in the story.

Episode I was terrible. Episode II was slightly better only because of Ewan McGregor and Christopher Lee. Episode III was about the only one of the prequels that doesn't make you gag every time Natalie or Hayden opens their mouths. But I think that the original trilogy will always be the best becuase it was just so much fun. Episodes 1-3 were trying way too hard to live up to that standard.

YES!! I agree!! Although I still thought Natalie and Hayden were not good in 3 either, not quite as bad a 2 but still bad.

I love Natalie and Hayden, and I think they were given rubbish lines and poor direction. Yet I still like all the SW films. My biggest problem with the prequels, other than the poorly executed romance, was Jar Jar. He really annoyed me, and in that one film he was the star! A character who came out of nowhere, acted annoying, and somehow managed to turn the film into "Jar Jar and Pals Adventure."

After like 25 years I finally watched ANH today. I finished it like 5 minutes ago and ESB will be played on my dvd player in a few minutes! It still amazes me after so many years the effects are not really lacking. They are still very good. It looks timeless to me but who am I? I really enjoy the conversation between Leia and Han. My fav character? The little smart droid :D

I clicked on the link in AK her siggy and started to read her story and this made me decide to watch SW again :D

After like 25 years I finally watched ANH today. I finished it like 5 minutes ago and ESB will be played on my dvd player in a few minutes! It still amazes me after so many years the effects are not really lacking. They are still very good. It looks timeless to me but who am I? I really enjoy the conversation between Leia and Han. My fav character? The little smart droid :D

I clicked on the link in AK her siggy and started to read her story and this made me decide to watch SW again :D

Aw. :) You've never seen ANH before today? Those are the BEST!!!!

Back