April Fools 2016 Update: Courtesy of Mr. Alan Smithee and Ms. Kathy Selden

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
Well, folks, another April Fools has come and gone. Our responses weren’t as numerous as in years past, perhaps because you are all just getting too smart. What’s the old saying “Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me?” Then again, I did have problems connecting it to social media,...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit http://www.narniafans.com for full story, cast lists, trailers, and more! If you're reading this on Facebook, click "View Original Post" below ]]
ojBRaUl5tco

More...

Yes we all knew it was April 1st, also I didn't understand how the storys you posted were suppose to be a shock. You are suppose to go "really" when you hear an April Fools joke, like Shaquille O'Neal has agreed to play one of the giants in The Silver Chair. Only shock is the Connery would come out of retirement. But that was just "not likely" shock and not "your kidding" shock.
Till We Have Faces would make a good Movie though.

In my dense, it was kind of hard to top the "Stephanie Meyer writing Dawn Treader Script" of '09. Plus Ive used up most of the tabloid fodder names .I thought about using a Kardashian but...not even for April Fools Day would I use them.

However, Timmy of OZ, please feel free to PM me next year for April Fools suggestions!

Sorry, site-supervisors, Maybe because of this year's present economic-political situation April fool jokes just don't fly now. :(

Last edited:
I confess I was taken in. Egg on my face, but it made me really happy to read that article!

Back