The Sea

Another spare of the moment poem....good music on tonight :p any ways here it goes:eek:

The sea, oh the sea! What looks like a piece of untainted glass is a monstrous beast that crashed against the rocks of the soul. The sea how majestic and secretive it is, from the roar of a lion to the calmness of a lamb. What lies beyond the top? Rolling waves of white, yellow tainted foam washing up on your shores. Fading foot prints left on the sandy beaches, washed away…away like a leaf on a dusty road. Oh the Sea, the sea, fathomless, bottomless floors of colour. Rolling waves crashing against the untamed thoughts of the heart, washing away the loneliness and pain from yesterday. Casting out all that was and threw away what will never be. The sea, oh the sea! What looks like a piece of untainted glass is a monstrous beast that crashed against the rocks of the soul.

Beautiful! I love it. For me, I would have made each sentence one line on its own to break it up a bit. But I love the cadence and the descriptive words.

Now you have to do one for what's under the sea; that's where the real show of the ocean is. :)

I loved it!!!!! =] The poem was so descriptive and beautiful. It made me feel like I was standing by the sea. Lovely work.

i like it :] but ya i agree with inkspot. about breakin it up but other than that its amazing :]
i <3 the beach.
in 2 weeks my yg is having church on the beach!! woot

Back