Pirates Forever

Nia stepped into the kitchen, she started making tea. “Nia dear, what are you doing?” A voice asked from behind her, Nia turned around. “Monique, you startled me,” she said to the older woman. “The princess won’t give you a brake, will she?” Monique shook her head, her blonde curls swaying with the motion. “No, ma’am,” Nia said sadly, “but it’s not like I have other things to do.” Monique walked over to her, “Nia darling, you are a beautiful girl; you should be engaged by now.” Nia looked down, blushing, “the princess has been good to me Monique, I’ll have no where to go it I quit,” she said, sighing. “I know dear,” Monique said her large blue eyes full of sympathy. “I need to get the tea made,” Nia said,” then go groom the horse.” Monique nodded, “alright dear, I’ll see you later,” and with that she was gone. Nia finished making the tea and took it to the princess, she was still arguing with Armond. Nia silently walked into the room and put the tea on the table and walked out, but not before giving Armond a small smile.

i don't know if the maid-servant would really be responsible for grooming the horse, but i guess we don't yet know the size of the kingdom or how exactly things are run.

very interesting though. continue...

Back