The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > The Lamp-post

Notices

The Lamp-post It returns, the general topic forum, combining the general discussion threads from Tumnus, International and Wood between the worlds.

Old 02-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Friend of Narnia

amdd97 has a spectacular aura aboutamdd97 has a spectacular aura aboutamdd97 has a spectacular aura about
Default Who is going to Comic Con this year?

Well, today was the first day to buy tickets, and the only day, for the international Comic-Con host at the San Diego Convention Center! I spent five hours trying to but tickets,and I finally got one for Thursday and one for Friday.
I would like to know if anyone else is planning to go, or if your still trying to buy tickets.

Signature by GG
Old 02-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Friend of Narnia

Location: At a concert hall listening to Classical music composers.
Narnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura aboutNarnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura about

I hope to go to Comic-Con one year, but I couldn't get any tickets this year.
When I look at her my heart melts. When I gaze into those gorgeous eyes and hear that beautiful voice the whole world stops, and it's just the two of us. There is nothing else that matters in the world. My love and devotion for her is so pure! I can't ever stop thinking about my true love!

~ Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe just like I told you!~Lucy Pevensie~ The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Old 02-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Friend of Narnia

Aravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really nice

If I went to any convention, I'd probably go to whichever Star Trek convention had the most stars at it. I've always wanted to go to Comic Con though just to say I've been.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

I didn't go last year, but I did drive down to San Diego for the day to have lunch with some fellow narniacs from Narniafans and Lion's Call who were there. It was a lot of fun! Alas, life is too full right now for me to make plans for this year however...

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Last edited by Benisse; 03-04-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:28 PM
Friend of Narnia

amdd97 has a spectacular aura aboutamdd97 has a spectacular aura aboutamdd97 has a spectacular aura about
Default Comic-Con 2012

Yeah, then geekyest place on earth. Anyone going. Tickets go on sale soon. More info
http://www.comic-con.org/

I'm going! I'm trying to get four day tickets. (and to meet Matt Smith)

Signature by GG
Old 02-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Friend of Narnia

Location: At a concert hall listening to Classical music composers.
Narnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura aboutNarnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura about

I would love to go. I have yet to go to one. I wanted to go when they had Twilight and Harry Potter people there. But its fantastic to go any year, because they always have big name people there and fantastic things of fantasy/sci-fi and comic-books. I also wanted to see when they had the animated Star Wars stuff there, but I couldn't get there that year. I hope you get to meet Matt.
When I look at her my heart melts. When I gaze into those gorgeous eyes and hear that beautiful voice the whole world stops, and it's just the two of us. There is nothing else that matters in the world. My love and devotion for her is so pure! I can't ever stop thinking about my true love!

~ Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe just like I told you!~Lucy Pevensie~ The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Old 02-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Friend of Narnia

Aravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really nice

I've always wanted to go, but a: I don't have the money, and b: I don't have the time. Besides that, if I had the opportunity to go to a Trek convention instead of Comic Con, I'd choose the Trek convention.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Friend of Narnia

Mrs Gil-Galad Took is a jewel in the roughMrs Gil-Galad Took is a jewel in the roughMrs Gil-Galad Took is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Mrs Gil-Galad Took Send a message via Yahoo to Mrs Gil-Galad Took

Matt and Karen both are going I can't go since it is in the US
Old 02-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Friend of Narnia

Lossėndil is a jewel in the roughLossėndil is a jewel in the roughLossėndil is a jewel in the roughLossėndil is a jewel in the rough

My sister went to one that was held in Hong Kong this past summer. I didn't, but maybe next year.
~Philippians 3:10

avvie by GondorGirl
Old 02-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Friend of Narnia

Sopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Gil-Galad Took View Post
Matt and Karen both are going I can't go since it is in the US
Aww... you could come to the U.S. and visit me in the process...

A nation plagued by hatred, its peace threatened by evil forces. Only two people can keep their homeland safe - but one is determined to have vengeance instead.

Find out more on Patreon and support the Peacemakers project!