Person Below Me VI

Nah, my mom wouldn't let me when I was little, and I just haven't taken the time to watch it now. It does look pretty funny, though.

TPBM will now mention to Alice that she has an amazing banner. :D

giphy.gif

Tpbm has been to a comic con

I've been to THE comic con- San Diego Comic Con. Now, however, it's too hard to get tickets, and i'm busy during that month anyway.

tpbm likes to read comic books

Um, does manga count? I like reading some manga. Can't ever find the time for it anymore, though. :/

TPBM likes colouring with little kids. (I was babysitting yesterday, and the little girl got out her gel pens, so I started colouring with her. I wowed her with my awesome dragon drawings. :D (She's a huge fan of dragons.))

I will answer you with this: I am majoring in Children's Ministry.:p
(Heck yes I like to color with kids, what do you take me for, an adult?!?)

TPBM often waits until the day an assignment is due to actually complete it

I wish. I'd love to learn Japanese, German, Spanish, French, Mandarin, and soooooooooo many other languages, though!

TPBM wants to learn all the languages the world has to offer.

*Tries to resist friendly (or not so friendly) kitties* *Can't* MUST. PET. KITTIES.

TPBM currently has earrings in. (Blarg, my ears have been pierced for nearly three years and randomly on Tuesday my left piercing started to bleed. Now I have to constantly wear my studs for awhile to make sure my piercing doesn't close up. I DON'T WANNA WEAR STUDS! I WANNA WEAR DANGLIES! Right now I'm only wearing one, though, 'cause I don't like wearing earrings while in bed. :rolleyes:)

Back