Prince Caspian rpg (yea i know....another one =])

FallOutGirl

Plot-
The four Pevensie children return to Narnia, only to discover that hundreds of years have passed since they ruled there, and the evil King Miraz has taken charge. With the help of a heroic mouse called Reepicheep, and the exiled heir to the throne, Prince Caspian, they set out to overthrow the King, once again with Aslan's help.

Characters

Prince Caspian (Queen Artemis Of Narnia)
Peter Pevensie (<Turkish Delight>)
Susan Pevensie (Your Sister Lila)
Edmund Pevensie (AslansForgivenDaughter)
Lucy Pevensie (AslansForgivenDaughter)
King Miraz (Spare Oomian)
Doctor Cornelius
Reepicheep
Trumpkin (Spare Oomian)
Aslan
(if I missed any let me know :D)

NOTE- LIMIT OF ONE MORE MADE UP CHARACTERS (NO EXCEPTIONS)

Character Template
Code:
Name
Personality
Apperence
Pic

Last edited:
Name: Gisella "Ella" Rose
Race: Telamarine
Bio: Gisella or Ella as she prefers to be called; was born in Narnia to a some what wealthy family whom was a family friend of the King and Queen. Because of this Prince Caspian and she were child hood friends growing up together; in fact they were best friends and still are. Ella was always the one Caspian would confide to when something was wrong. Now maybe Ella is starting to see Caspian as more than a friend....
Personality: Adventurous; Compassionate; Playful; Sweet; Loyal; Trustworthy
Appearance (or pic):
Enchanting light blue eyes. Long wavy dark brown hair. lightly tan. slim.
1a5xn.jpg
2ccf3.jpg

oxford girl- yup just fill out a profile

Lila- sure you can be Susan

Queen Artemis Of Narnia- yup you can be Caspian

AslansForgivenDaughter- yea. ill add you:D

oxford girl- yup just fill out a profile

Lila- sure you can be Susan

Queen Artemis Of Narnia- yup you can be Caspian

AslansForgivenDaughter- yea. ill add you:D

Here it is.

Name: Cara
Bio: Cara’s parents were murdered when she was a baby; she was raised by a farmer and his wife. She is the rightful queen of Ettinsmoor and the Wild Lands of the North. She used to live at Cair Paravel with Lucy, Edmund, Susan, and Peter. Cara dissapered from Narnia the same time they did, and nnow is back. Susan and Lucy became sisters to her. Edmund became a brother. But she’s not sure what Peter is to her. Is he like a brother? Or is he more important to her than she wants to admit?
Personality: Cara is nice, smart, and sweet, she can be very random and she can be very outspoken.
Appearance: She has long brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, she’s tall and thin.
Pic: http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/oxfordugirl/KeiraKnightly5B15D.jpg

Last edited:
Here it is.

Name: Cara
Bio: Cara’s parents were murdered when she was a baby; she was raised by a farmer and his wife. She is the rightful queen of Ettinsmoor and the Wild Lands of the North. She is living at Cair Paravel with Lucy, Edmund, Susan, and Peter. Susan and Lucy have become sisters to her. Edmund has become a brother. But she’s not sure what Peter is to her. Is he like a brother? Or is he more important to her than she wants to admit?
Personality: Cara is nice, smart, and sweet, she can be very random and she can be very outspoken.
Appearance: She has long brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, she’s tall and thin.
Pic: http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/oxfordugirl/KeiraKnightly5B15D.jpg
Okay one problem. This is during Prince Caspian so there's no Cair Paravel so you might wanna fix some of it.

I'll play Peter. :D
Sure :D So all we need is a Miraz to start. Any takers:rolleyes:

Back