New Events Area

Into the Wardrobe

Friend and Surrogate Mom
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
Fellow Friends of Narnia, this new area is going to be quite the interactive fun place! There are several things it will be used for:

* Moderator Announcements- You'll need to check this area here and there to make sure you're up to date with what's going on here at TDL. :)

*The Bookclub is currently on hiatus. More information will follow in regards to this event.

*Contests- There will be several contests in this area here and there. Currently only virtual prizes like avatars that state who won what are being offered. More substantial prizes may follow. We'll see how it all works out.

*Events- Future official meetings (LionCon style events), and other fun Narnia events will be listed here. This is not a place to plan personal meetings with friends. You'll have to make personal plans elsewhere. Only official events will be posted here for safety reasons.

I hope you'll come in often and participate with your fellow members! I can't wait to see the amazing things you'll come up with. :D

I'm glad you liked it! There will be more to follow I hope. If you have ideas for various contests or things you'd like to see here, let me know and it will be considered. It must stay Narnia/Lewis based or related. I have several ideas, but I always like to hear more. Drop me a note on my profile page if you have ideas for more events or contests.

Check out the current TDL poetry contest thread

Okay Contest #3 has now officially begun. Check out the September "Capture a Character" Poetry Contest in Cair Paravel... Have fun!

update 10/28/2010:
Contest #4 has started: Check out The Great Christmas Card Competition in Cair Paravel :)

update 4/27/16 --
In case you hadn't noticed, I am not posting each contest on this thread. But whatever contest is current should be easily found in Cair Paravel. (Current competitions are stickied.)

Have fun!

Last edited:
Back