Fan Club News Thread - NEW NEWS!!!!

~Rogue~

Queen of all Skandarnites
Knight of the Noble Order
This thread is ONLY for posting any news about the actors such as upcoming TV or award appearances.

For Example.

29th March 2006: Narnia Stars Launch DVD

County Hall in London was transformed into a snowy kingdom and the children were joined by a life-size ice sculpture of Aslan the Lion.

William Moseley, 18, Anna Popplewell, 17, Skandar Keynes, 14, and Georgie Henley, 10, have become Hollywood stars thanks to their performance as the Pevensie children in the adaptation of the CS Lewis classic.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is Disney`s biggest UK release.

It has taken £44.4 million at the UK box office, beating previous record holder Toy Story 2.

The film starred Tilda Swinton as The White Witch, James McAvoy as Mr Tumnus and Liam Neeson as the voice of Aslan.

A sequel, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, is planned.

Articles such as this will be accepted and any other news concerning the idividual actors. Any comments regarding them can be discuss in the relevant actor threads. All others will be deleted.

5th April 2006: DVD promotion.

My sources tell me William Moseley is currently in New York at the moment, promoting the Narnia film with Liam Neeson who voiced Aslan. He should be there for about a week so all you Americans keep your eyes peeled for TV appearances etc etc.

There is no word on Skandar, Georgie, Anna or any of the others.

13 April 2006 William and Perry on Beautiful List

William Moseley and Perry Moore (co-producer) are on Papermag's Beautiful List for 2006! Click here for more details. :)

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH WILLIAM MOSELEY!

I did it with Skandar and I've done it again. That's right guys, we have YET another exclusive interview (and it's not even finished). William Moseley was tortured by me on the phone with YOUR questions and due to his MASSIVE fan base, I didn't even get to ask them all. The remaining questions will be presented to him via other means, so don't worry if you don't hear your question pop up during the audio (and please excuse the random off topicness).

Now give me about 2 hours and I'll have the transcript and audio ready to roll. Enjoy when it's up!

You probably won't be hearing from Anna much until the start and realease of PC. Right now she is swamped in school. So I might have some updates later.

EDIT:
ah, here is something Anna typed and sent to me. I edited out the more personal stuff.

I'm doing exams here called A Levels. You usually do them when you're 17 or 18 here - at college. They are a lot of hard work. lol.

Last edited:
3rd June 2006

NEW SKANDAR PICTURES

If you guys all pop over to www.skandar.net, the fantastic Sam has managed to find some of the pictures that will soon be available on Skandar's official site. Don't ask me how he's done it - just go and check them out and you can coo all over ickle Skandar.

Skandar's site is now officially open and contains quite a few pictures we've never seen before! CHECK IT OUT!

las tomas falsas de narnia

las tomas falsas de narnia son guayyyyyys muy divers :p :D :D :D

Wow, cool site...it could use room for expansion, though. More pictures...I'm a picture freak!

I liked the Enzo Ferrari interview - eating pizza everday in Italy! Granted, the pizza there is good, but there're other things too.:D

Back