The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

Leaving the boards for awhile

Guys I am going to tell you i might be on and off randomly or maybe not on for stretches at a time. Cause i am starting a new job at Target Tomorrow evening so i don't know what my hours will be like and all of that so if i am not on for stretches you know why I just don't know when i will have time and what my schedules will be like juggling Penneys and Target. I will check in when i can post updates to my story and things. So pray for me for the adjustement.

TtFn
KJc MJ

Hey, I haven't been on this forum since December. Crazy times. I bumped into Will recently, and it completely reminded me of you guys, as I hadn't seen him in a while and I thought back to that time when I was so obsessed with him and this forum. haha. So anyone who was on here a lot around 2 years ago, around the release date of the first movie then heyyarr again, those that I have never spoke to before. HI. I am Josie, I live near Will and once got his autograph for the Willianites with my mate Izzy. :)

hello, i'm back for the duration of my school year, i will not log on everyday, as i'm a junior and i have psats and sats coming up.
i will not be on this summer, but i will log on at home, because my school provided all of us with laptops.
see you guys around.

I'm getting additional treatment now for my dangerous blood-pressure condition; but I still need to REDUCE EXCITEMENT, even pleasant excitement. Any strength I regain for online activity (which is actually FAR MORE stressful to me than physical exercise) must go first of all to my online contracting work. So I won't be seen much on TDL for the foreseeable future--I don't mean "not at all," but a whole lot less. Evening Star has contact info to check periodically on whether I've received a sudden invitation Further Up and Further In.

I am grateful to all who pray for me. In return, I offer you an insight:

Marriage is NOT merely a sleeping arrangement; it is a mystic spiritual bond. My first wife Mary died of a cancer that affected her lungs...and I came away from that loss with a respiratory problem. Janalee died of a heart attack...and I have come away from that loss with a problem that could cause me a heart attack. Scripture calls on us to bear each other's burdens--nowhere more so than in marriage. This is not intended to scare anyone away from the commitment of marriage, only to help you understand how solemn and sacred it is.

Joseph Richard Ravitts

Isaiah 43:1
John 5:24

Papa Joe, you know that we will all miss you while you are gone, but your health is far more important to take care of than sitting on a computer all day. Take care of yourself.

I treasure every message that you send letting us know your progress.
Always praying.

Glove to the end of the universe and back. <3
Manda-panda

Hello everyone!

I spoke to my favorite mod (sorry other mods!), Jules (Into The Wardrobe), on Facebook and she has asked me to let everyone know that she will be MIA until further notice. She's been ill, it sounds like she's busy with work and she mentioned that her computer is out of action as well. She wanted me to let you know that she'd be back as soon as possible.

I promised her I'd come out of hiding to let everyone know that she's alright and she'll be back.

*runs away*

Hi, I'm just popping in for a little bit. :p I'm pretty much...gone atm :rolleyes:. Yeah...life is hectic...School, Army stuffs, and a job...OVERLOAD! :p
lol, but it's nice to see everyone!

I just saw this thread!
I had to post in the introduction thread for activation anyway...

I've been gone so long that I had to get a new name.
It's been like 2 or 3 years!!!
Anyone still here from back then?

I'm curious about all the mates I connected with so long ago.
I guess a bunch of them left?

I just saw this thread!
I had to post in the introduction thread for activation anyway...

I've been gone so long that I had to get a new name.
It's been like 2 or 3 years!!!
Anyone still here from back then?

I'm curious about all the mates I connected with so long ago.
I guess a bunch of them left?
Sorry. Not me. I've been here only a year. Did you have a different name then? I think you said in the intro thread.

Oh, ok. Well, I hope you stay a lot longer this time. And I think the person you were talking about is still here. I've seen that name recently.

hey guys ^_^
its been great [about] 2 years here. i connected with lots a people and made many friends and its just been truly great. everyone here is awesome and ill never forget any of you or my wonderful time here. anyways, im not comming on here for a while if ever again.i feel like i need a break, a permenant break, if not a long one, from here. but that doesnt mean i want to block any of you outta my life. my choice to leave has nothing to do with anyone in particular its just..how i feel and stuff...but if you need me, you can always catch me at my emails or something [esp those of you who've i really connected with and stuff or talked to even once you can still contact me]. ill miss all of you very much. ben, ~Queen Lucy~ , aurora [red roses] charlotte, kayla, crimson sand, abby, oomy and a whole lot of others that i cant list cause itll be too much lol. [if you need my email i suggest you ask ben or ~queen lucy~ as im gonna delete it from my profile..]
so i guess this is goodbye.
much love,
~Indira~

Last edited by a moderator:
ohmygod i havent been on in forever!
EEP im sorry.
i like totally forgot.
school starting, my own stuff, and all this other .. random stuff has just been so spaztastic that this is the first real day where ive taken a breather
again sorry!!!!

Back