The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

You were sorely missed, friend. I hope I wasn't the culprit. I have never done anything on purpose to spite you although I times I felt that I was too pushy on you or something like that. Anyway. I'm glad you're back!

It's always fun to see you around Anne Marie! :)

Those who had offended me are forgiven and I hold nothing more against them. As for ye personally, I don't recollect any offense. :)

I am glad to be back and hope to have further discussions. :)

Hail, Sir Godfrey! So great to see you back!
D -- I miss you but am thankful God is continuing to guide and bless you. Miss Reepicheep, thanks for checking in.

Thank you Benisse for a regal welcome! :)

Last edited:
I guess I kinda was "away"

Life got busy... and then I started not getting on... then I felt so displaced by being away from the community... that I got scared to get back on and see how much things had changed...

I've been away for a month or so. But worse than that I have been away from Jesus for a long spell, while I was trying to 'go it alone' - it can't be done I've realised. So I am coming back.

There's a passage about companionship in the Book of Ecclesiastes: "Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him who is alone when he falls, and has not another to lift him up!"

slow and steady.....that is my approach. I now feel that I have committed myself to more than I can manage. Life is complicated. I need to take my time.

Back