Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr- Christopher Paolini III - Post all Eragon here

And i really don't want Murtagh to die. I hope he comes back to the good side. :D

That's what I'm hoping to.:D

Its been more than three years since Brisingr was released, pick up the pace Paolini!:p I wrote three books in about a year and a half and he takes three to write one. All we want to know is 1. How Eragon and Saphira kill Galbatorix, 2. What happens to Murtagh, 3. who gets the green dragon, and 4. what all the charies do at the end (like who ends up as king and whatnot), or at least thats what I want to know.
And that shouldn't be too hard to come up with.:rolleyes:

And i really don't want Murtagh to die. I hope he comes back to the good side. :D

Me, too, but if he dies coming back to the good side, I'll be ok (if not happy) with that. What would make me mad would be him never coming back.

That's what I'm hoping to.:D

Its been more than three years since Brisingr was released, pick up the pace Paolini!:p I wrote three books in about a year and a half and he takes three to write one. All we want to know is 1. How Eragon and Saphira kill Galbatorix, 2. What happens to Murtagh, 3. who gets the green dragon, and 4. what all the charies do at the end (like who ends up as king and whatnot), or at least thats what I want to know.
And that shouldn't be too hard to come up with.:rolleyes:

I'm most curious about your second and third points, and what the prophesy about Eragon having to leave Alagaesia permanently means, and what happens with Eragon and Arya.

I HAVE THE TITLE AND RELEASE DATE OF THE FOURTH BOOK!!!!!

It's going to be called Inheritance and the cover has a green dragon. It's coming out November 8th and I pre-ordered it on Borders so I know this is true information. I'm so excited!!!! :D

For a second I thought you were bluffing but look what I found!!!
Inheritance2011.JPG

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! 3 years... We wouldn't want to be quick about this, would we?:rolleyes: But what happened to the title with six letters that starts with an e?

YES!!! I mean 3 years? Come on!!! there is also suppose to be a book 5. I pray he is quicker at writing this one.

You're kidding. No!!! Not another wait! *Sigh* Maybe this one will have the six-letter title?

Can't wait!!! This is one of the only book series my boyfriend will read...that and The Fallen series by Thomas Sniegoski....I have yet to read Brisingr. I need to do that. I have a few months.

oh goodness.. fourth is coming out huh?
I'VE STILL GOTTA FINISH BRISINGR.
still.
after three years x__X
it's just soooo darn boring.
I've gotta like force myself to read it..

still.
after three years x__X

It is rather boring sometimes, isn't it? :rolleyes: :D oh well. hopefully the fourth book will be a smashing finale. I can't wait to find out who the next Rider is. and if it's Arya I will be mad.

still.
after three years x__X

I've just gotten myself to re-read it again after all these years. I've found though that Eldest and Brisingr aren't as boring if you're stuck somewhere with nothing else to do and real life is actualy more boring than the books. That's the only way I can get myself to read the 2nd and 3rd books.:p

I cheated :p. I just listened to them. I thought they were good books! Have you seen how they butchered the movie though? It was awful. :(

The movie was quite possibly the worst book to movie adaption I have ever seen. I watched the movie first and then read the books and I think the movie is sooooooo lame compared to the books. xD

I've just gotten myself to re-read it again after all these years. I've found though that Eldest and Brisingr aren't as boring if you're stuck somewhere with nothing else to do and real life is actualy more boring than the books. That's the only way I can get myself to read the 2nd and 3rd books.:p

I didn't find Eldest boring one bit - I was really addicted to reading it. But Brisingr is just so... ugh :p

I'm eagerly anticipating this conclusion to the story!
As soon as October rolls around, I'll see if I can place a preorder.

An aside though, I hope Christopher knows when to close the book on this franchise before he runs out of good stories.
I have seen that before, where people keep trying to keep a franchise alive and eventually just publish lackluster stories because everything that can be done has been done and they're out of ideas.

And yes, the movie is **** horrible.
Any fan of Inheritance with no directing experience whatsoever could have done a better job.
Heck, if they try to redo the movie, I'm going to want to be the director!

I did read the novel version of Ella Enchanted.
The book was definitely better then the movie.

I'm kinda at the point where any movie "based on a novel" (or computer games, but that's a tirade for another time) will be passed over by me because I expect it to be horrible.

How to train your Dragon, Coraline and the upcoming Graveyard Book (if it comes out, the project is running into problems) are the only exceptions to this rule.

I'm still undecided where I stand on Guardians of Gahoole.
It was a good movie, but not quite as good as the book.
Still, it's better then the other book to movie attempts, so that's a plus for it's case.

I, who don't like these book, am interested to see how it ends. Mostly, I want to know who the new rider is. From what I remember hearing (I could be wrong), it's someone who's been in the past three books.

I don't think it will be Roran, because he seems like he's going to die (because he's one of the main characters and is rather close to Eragon).

I hope to God it's not Ayra, because that would just be cliche.

It would be kind of cool if it was Elva (to make up for being cursed and whatnot)

You know what I want, though? I want it to be Sloan. The poor guy deserves a break.

Back