RPGer WANTED!!

The Land of Fairy Tales is once again looking for a new villian! We are looking to start a new plotline again, so anyone that wants to join, good or bad character, is very welcome! It's just a fantasy world with kings and queens, magic, villians, and we have a great time once the plot starts going! Just click the link in my siggy! :)

i need some RPGers for my Teen Titans thread; if anyone's interested, pm me.
If you'd like to view the thread so you know what characters we're in need of, here it is: Teen Titans RPG; we're in need of a kid flash and a hotspot. let me know if you're interested, please.

I also need people for my Avatar: The Last Airbender thread; again if anyone's interested, pm me. If you'd like to view the thread so you know what characters we're in need of, here is is:
[URL=""http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24388]Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG[/URL]; we really need a suki, mai, and an iroh. let me know, please, if you want to be these additional characters.

Last edited:
Ahoy!

"Have yer ever wanted to sail the Narnian seas? Search for treasures beyond yer wildest dreams? Fire cannons from the gun deck of a ship? Be able to Teleport effortlessly from one location to another? Talk in disembodied voices? See the Lone Islands? Battle orcs and Rangers and Knights? Duel to the death with Saruman the greatest dark wizard of all time?"

Do you want to be part of the longest running RPG ever on TDL? A game which has spanned what will be 3 years in Febuary, and which dozens of members, including the Mods and members of our Royal Guard have participated in?

Then you NEED to join The PIRATES!!

We still really Need new people to join the Pirates III: A New Beginning thread!!! (Link: HEREWe have the perfect opening for you! We've just picked up a new crew from the Island of Terebinthia so you can just join right in as one of the crew members that we picked up!! You can make up any sort of character you want to!! Young, old; fat, skinny; girl, boy, whatever you wish!! Just post and tell us that you'd like to join, or PM me and we can get you started right away!

We need you! A lack of active members threatens the life of the longest running RPG on TDL! Now is your chance! We need any and all members interested in this RPG! What we need are:

1. Pirates for our crew.

and

2. We need enemies!

Please PM me (Machiathemarshwiggle) if you're interested!

With all due respect,
Machia, the First Mate

Oh yes, did I mention you can get to the thread at this link?: Pirates III: A New Beginning ;)

This post is accompanying Machia's post. Yet while he may seek to recruit more pirates to the cause of protecting Narnia, there is a calling higher still. One that shall prove your worthiness to help rule over Narnia, and claim its mysteries and treasures for your own!

The life of a pirate is not all it's portrayed to be. Do not be deceived! True adventure, true power and true destiny lies with those who have vision. There is one who will guide you down a path of glory and wealth beyond imagining! The Wizard Saruman is recruiting all to join his cause, whether you are a filthy and vile orc, a wild ruffian with scraggly hair and rugged looks, perhaps a man from Telmar or a man from Calormen, or maybe even one of the Old Narnians themselves! The Wizard needs allies to defeat the vile pirates and help dominate Narnia.

Send me a private message or post in the Pirates III thread if you seek the adventure of a lifetime...an adventure three years in the making!

I've started a brand-new Star Trek: the Original Series RPG. You can find it by clicking on the link in my siggy. We REALLY need a Captain Kirk. :)

:eek:MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"The Legend of King Arthur"
needs more knights and potentially other characters. Note that we are still very early in Arthur's reign, so Lancelot and Mordred have not yet turned up in the plot.

"Homeschoolers in High School" is uncertain on a point of casting continuity. The player who originated a leading female character doesn't want to post in that character--gives precedence to absolutely everything else; thus it may be desirable to get someone else to take over the role, or else just have that character fade out of the story. Note that this character does NOT get to be a world-conquering Amazon.

In view of the "overhaul," I am trying to offer a roleplay idea which IS within the new three-inch-wide boundaries, yet which looks at characters OTHER THAN the Pevensies and Caspian. It would occur in a time period that Mr. Lewis did not portray directly: the year in which Narnia first fell under Jadis' power.

One of many things Walden Media has done WRONG is to make people think that ALL humans in the Narnian world were killed when Jadis took over Narnia. That is not so; Calormen, for instance, existed undisturbed for the whole time Jadis reigned. So I will be offering a chance to play HUMAN characters--who will be fugitives from Jadis.

As background, I urge any interested person to click my tiger picture and read "Southward the Tigers."

I really need a boy or a girl to be Henry in Discover Narnia on our era, it's REALLY REALLY important !!!! I'm alone because narniaqueen6 is absent at the time, PLEASE PLEASE !!!! we haven't SERIOUSLY started yet, you still have time to read the half of the first chaptr, I'll post it so you can know what it is about

ok here's the begining of Discover Narnia on our era, so people can be interested in the part of Henry, if you don't like the story, you're not "forced" to join ;)

Chapter I
In the Park

The story begins in England. Three children were having some rest in a great Park. Two girls, a boy. Pauline was reading, Elizabeth, also called Lizzie was listening to some music, and the third, Henry, was sleeping. It was a hot afternoon, no clouds in the sky.

Powl'​
_________________​

Elizabeth was sprawled out on her back, hands behind her head, as she watched the leaves of the tree above her. The melody that seemed to surround her because of the head phones allowed her mind to wander. It did so slowly, just like the day seemed to be going.

NarnianQueen6​
_________________​

Henry opened his eyes. Still watching the blue sky. He asked Pauline
"What are you reading to be so in it ??"
"Shhh !!!!" respnded the girl.
"Sorry"
and he closed his eyes again. Pauline was reading The Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It was one of her favourite book and she was reading it for the third time. Reading was one of her hobbits, she also rided horse, listened to music, and she loved gazing at stars.

Powl'​
_________________​

Lizzy heard her friends talking and looked over, grinning as the boy and argued. "Don't worry, Henry, she does that to all of us!" she assured, grinning. "You should have seen her when she first read it, I was worried because she didn't move a muscle," she said with a grin. She knew exactly which book Pauline was reading, simply because it was one of the ways they had become friends in the first place. Both of them loved the book, and the idea of a magical land. She stretched, watching as a bird soared above her the only darkness in the bright clouds above.

NarniaQueen6​
_________________​

Suddenly Pauline realeased the book, her friends were suprised this wasn't something usual
"Hey, what's this ?"
"What are you talking about?"asked Henry
"Well seems like the book shook"
"Don't be stupid, you're just getting cold"
"That's impossible, it's 28°, how could I be cold ??"said the reader
But she was right, the book had shaken and this where our story begins, when Pauline's book shook.

Powl'​
_________________​

Lizzy looked up as Pauline released the book. Curious she stood up and walked over to her. "What did it do?" she asked, not sure that she had heard Pauline right. She brought her earphones down off of her ears so that they hung around her neck, still playing a soft tune in the background.

NarnianQueen6​
_________________​

"Well, I was reading when it trembled, and I was so suprised I realased it ... What do you think it was ?"
"You being crazy, because you read this book too much"said the boy
"No, I'm not crazy, it DID shake !"
And she stood up, to go sit under another tree.
"Oh don't be like that, I was joking"said Henry "But there's no explanation for this kind of things, maybe it was just a hallucination you know"
Pauline wasn't listening anymore, she put her head in the book and continued reading, when she became all wight.
"Powl ? Are you all right ?"
But Pauline couldn't hear, she was so shocked.
"Powl? What's wrong ?" asked Henry again.
"The... the text ... and ... and the ... the pictures, they're ... disappearing ..."
"What do you mean ?" asked Lizzie, anxious
"Look ! The pages are all white now !! What happened ?"
"Ok, THAT is weird." said Henry, he was now concerned about all of this, trembling books, white pages, all of that was serious, but what was that about ?
They were all looking at the book, afraid of what it could have been. Magic ? Impossible, at their age (15-16) they all new magic and father Christmas were fake, but then, how could they explane this.

Powl'​

Back