Things from your imagination you wish were real

narnia was real!
It is.

Things I wish were real:

1. Smerdy the Purple duck
2. Jean Valjean. So I can hug him.
3. Javert. So I can marry him.
4. Raskolnikov, so I can have a talk with him about ax safety.
5. Ivan, a character of my own creation, so I can knock some sense into him.
6. Dragons, because they're cool.

Haha, no I made up Aaron O'connel long before I even knew about Celtic Thunder. (I felt I had to fit his name in the story somehow. If he had to be evil so be it.)
His name changes sometimes but normally it's Aaron. little details about him.

He's irish.
He plays guitar and sings.
He has long dark brown hair, usually pulled into a ponytail.

Yeah....

ha ha kinda reminds me of my outfit to look like Ry-Ry.:D
I look nothing like him,but I have a black outfit that looks like his.:D

My Beatles fanfictions.
My characters Velius Narciso and Lyrica Aisling. We would be such great friends!!!
The time machine in my main Beatles fanfiction, With The Band 3.
I wish I could play guitar the way I fantasize that I can.

Everybody has a Narnia, though it may not be called that by the locals. We believe in Narnia because we know this mortal life amidst sin and strife is not the way God originally intended us to live. We long for a normalcy we have not yet found and cannot find in this world. And Narnia will come by-and-by, though we may not call it that. Does your Narnia already exist? Of course it does. "I go to prepare a place for you," Jesus said. "If it were not so, I would not have told you."

Everybody has a Narnia, though it may not be called that by the locals. We believe in Narnia because we know this mortal life amidst sin and strife is not the way God originally intended us to live. We long for a normalcy we have not yet found and cannot find in this world. And Narnia will come by-and-by, though we may not call it that. Does your Narnia already exist? Of course it does. "I go to prepare a place for you," Jesus said. "If it were not so, I would not have told you."

Thank you, ES. That's exactally how I feel. You hit the nail right on the head...

Narnia is real.

If it were not real, then why does it seem New Narnia and Heaven, are so simliar?

In any case Narnia is real in heaven, and since Heaven is defintitly real, then Narnia must be.;):)

The promised sequel to "The Brothers Karamazov". Why, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY did Fedya have to die before he could write it? It's not fair. It's not fair at all. I want to dig him up and kick him in the shins for dying before he cold write a terrific sequel. It would have been great! I would have found out if Ivan recovers, and if Mitya escapes. And what happens to Illyusha's family....and...
DARN you, grim reaper! Couldn't you have waited until we had a few pages at least? And introduction? A first sentence? *lip quivers*

Back