Youthgroup newsletter

tgraveline

Harley Quinn *growls*
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
Hey all,

Well a friend of mine that i work with in the high school group at my church wants to start up a newsletter that we will write called the Underground, as our youthgroup name is revolution. Well He wants to do lots of editorials and stuff. Even blips from books like wild at heart, blue like jazz, and c.s. lewis stuff as well.

Well as its called the underground he wants the design to be like the london underground logo. So my question what are some good names that we could use to mean different areas, such as kings cross could be like i dont' know. Camden town could be a cultural thing were we talk about whats going on out in the world and all.

So please any ideas will be welcomed.

tg

There is a station called Angel, which seems apt (maybe a bit cute?)- it could be for prayers or something. Good idea though, I'll have a think.

Hey sam, i was just looking at your location, I met a couple girls from slovakia that lived in london while i was there. They were sisters, its just crazy lol.

tg

tgraveline said:
Hey sam, i was just looking at your location, I met a couple girls from slovakia that lived in london while i was there. They were sisters, its just crazy lol.

tg

That's cool, Slovaks girls in London- my exact opposite. Hope you enjoyed your trip to my favourite city. Hmmm, you know I'm glad you told me about that, it makes the world seem just a little bit smaller some how. (which right now is a good thing.)

Knightsbridge- that's a good one!

Yeah i know those names, but i don't know the meanings of them all. Like i would love for one of them to have some sort of meaning that would fit in with others, like knights bridge could possibly have something to deal with missions works and stuff.

tg

Its VCC valley christian center in california, but it has a more of a "books" name as well.

tg

I think we are going to do like two book reviews for the first one and just kind of play it by ear.

tg

Back