Who Thought The Witch Was Scary?

Well, I was actually just talking about the color green. I think that the actual witches wearing the two colors are equally dangerous (and I am still plagued by the mystery of whether they are the same woman or not! arrgh!) However, even though Jadis/White Witch is probably more dangerous during her stint as the Witch, I found her more frightening, just coming across in the words, as Jadis in MN.

Oh, yes, as Jadis, there could be nothing scarier! (shudders) She creeps me out. :unsure:

But as Uncle Andrew says, "A dem fine woman." :lol:

Uncle Andrew's brain was a bit addled. :lol: Like Lewis says, "You see, the foolish old man was actually beginning to imagine the Witch would fall in love with him." :rolleyes: Man, Uncle Andrew's worth a good laugh! ;)

Originally posted by Y. Fish@Apr 21 2004, 07:48 PM
Green. Definitely the scarier color than white.
Sorry, Fishy, but i disagree...
White is scary because it is symbolic of frost, snow and ice. These things are beautiful to look at, but they always are, well, cold, and sharp. And they can kill.
Green has always seemed more symbolic of life to me... grass, trees, etc. It's a warm, vibrant color.
But then, I'm very biased. Green has been my favorite color for a long time...

I don't agree or dissagree. I think white can be the scarier color, if it's like a ghostly dirty-white with grey or frosty blue kind of mixed in ... you get the picture. :rolleyes: Yet, green, when it looks poisonous and sickly or something like that. Anyway, they can both be scary colors. I refused to be biased. :lol:

O.K. I think this subject has been officially worn out. :lol:
You guys are talking jibberish, but if you're having fun...keep going! ;)

What?! The symbolic meaning of colors as seen differently by different people is a very deep, philosophical subject, not gibberish! Unless, of course, for you the word "gibberish" is a synonym for "deep, philosophical subjects"... and the discussion of the reason you think that would be a deep, philosophical subject in itself :blink: :lol:

*looks out window*
Ahh. Spring. Green. Nice. :)
*minimizes NF.com and sees blank Word document headed "Biology Current Event"*
AHH! Due tommorow! Still blindingly white! BAD!!! :eek:

Fae, you're RIGHT!

Originally posted by faeriechylde@Apr 27 2004, 03:24 PM
What?! The symbolic meaning of colors as seen differently by different people is a very deep, philosophical subject, not gibberish! Unless, of course, for you the word "gibberish" is a synonym for "deep, philosophical subjects"... and the discussion of the reason you think that would be a deep, philosophical subject in itself :blink: :lol:
OK. Fae what were you drinking the day you wrote that post?!
Please affirm it was nothing stronger than pepsi or coke. lol :lol:

Originally posted by faeriechylde@Apr 27 2004, 03:24 PM
What?! The symbolic meaning of colors as seen differently by different people is a very deep, philosophical subject, not gibberish! Unless, of course, for you the word "gibberish" is a synonym for "deep, philosophical subjects"... and the discussion of the reason you think that would be a deep, philosophical subject in itself
OK. Fae what were you drinking the day you wrote that post?!
Please affirm it was nothing stronger than pepsi or coke. lol :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
What were you drinking, Luni? :lol:
As for my post, I write like that all the time, whenever I have the time to write the way I really like to write. And you accuse me of drinking? :huh:
Oh, and thanks, Fishy. I knew you'd come around ;)

Hey! I was drinking nothing! ;) It's simply the problem of deleting a post one doesn't want (if you look closely at my posts, you'll see the 1st one is my mess-up). B) :lol:

Have I ever posted in here? I guess not. :D I thought the Witch was scary, but I think the Lady of the Green Kirtle was scarier, like a whole bunch of the the others in here, I see. ;)

Originally posted by Lunis@May 1 2004, 12:24 PM
Hey! I was drinking nothing! ;) It's simply the problem of deleting a post one doesn't want (if you look closely at my posts, you'll see the 1st one is my mess-up). B) :lol:
Actually, I have no idea what you're talking about... the two posts look identical to me :blink: , except you left the smileys in my quote in the first one... :lol:

Uh ... that's weird. I don't get it. :huh:

Now what does this have to do with the scary witch? :unsure: I thank Dragon Slayer for trying to bring it back to the subject, but it didn't work. <_< My silly sisters are insisting on being silly. ;) :lol:

Back