Joost

tgraveline

Harley Quinn *growls*
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
Hey, does anyone out there have access to the Joost beta? Its a new thing that has been created for online tv viewing across the world that is free, but beta is friend invite only like gmail used to be, or is it still? Anyways, I'm curious if any of you have it, because I would shamelessly ask you to invite me, ha ha. If you know what Joost is, what do you think about it? I think it sounds pretty stinkin cool to have tv on demand online for free. Interestingly enough its been created by the guys that created Kazaa and Skype. So I'm thinking this is cool.

tg

PS if you don't think this goes in this area, I chose here, because it has to do with movies and tv, etc.

I got invited to Joost a few hours ago. Sounds like a pretty cool idea. I'm gonna check it out properly soon. I'll let you know what its like. As I've already told you, as soon as I have any invites, I'll hook you up ;)

LOL, Its funny I went over to TLFC and got an invite over there, as I found a thread about it. Its pretty cool so far, theres so much I want to watch, but no time just yet, lol. I'm really excited about the documentary channels and the anime channel. Just hope they start getting more stuff on it.

tg

Yeah, I can't wait for the Anime Chanel to have stuff on it. I've started getting back into Anime again.

I have it, but I don't use it a lot, because my pc gets really slow and most of the time there's a download programme online. Joost actually needs 512 ram but I only have 256 ram, so it doesn't work that well, but it works okay. :) Well, I like it. I watched some things on it.

If you still need an invite, pm me. I'll try to send you one, but I don't really know how it works. :D

Yes, but things you can't get on regular tv as well. Plus its all on demand. Like I watched Ren and Stimpy the other morning, lol.

tg

Yes, but things you can't get on regular tv as well. Plus its all on demand. Like I watched Ren and Stimpy the other morning, lol.

tg

Lol! Thank you so much for sharing that bit of info with everyone here on TDL, I'm sure we all quite enjoyed it. :rolleyes: :D

So how does this thing work? Do you just search for the stuff you want to see and it just comes up or do you have to download each thing that you want to watch.?

No, you will be able to see channels, and then browse the programs they have so far. Then, just click on it, and off you go.

tg

Back