ONCE UPON A TIME (ABC series)

I'm neutral on the Hook and Emma relationship, really. I think Emma works best (as a character) if she's single. I'm not really sure why, but I like her better without her leaning on a man for support. It'll be interesting to see how she handles Neal being alive, especially after tonight's episode.

You know, that's so true! Emma is more of an independent character. And i think its best that way also. Tonight's episode should be very interesting tonight :)

So.

Thoughts? Complaints?

I'm kind of "eh" about season 3 so far. I was reading an article today asking some TV critic to give his opinion on season 3, and the viewer complained she was getting rather bored with the Neverland angle. I agree. The only thing good about this Neverland bit is that we are getting to know some of these characters on deeper levels. Someone commented that the character layers were on display in last night's episode. This is one of the great things about the OUAT writers. They are very good at creating characters with many and varied layers. It's almost like they are completely different people.

And wowzers. That KISS. Holy smokes, I thought my TV would catch fire.

Just go into the show, I must say that I am enjoying it a lot. We are a bit behind here, about half way though season three.

Was wondering, how would you guys feel if they did a Narnia cross over? I don't think that it would happen, as they wouldn't think that they could get the rights to do it, but I think that if they could do it well, it could be good.

Just go into the show, I must say that I am enjoying it a lot. We are a bit behind here, about half way though season three.

Was wondering, how would you guys feel if they did a Narnia cross over? I don't think that it would happen, as they wouldn't think that they could get the rights to do it, but I think that if they could do it well, it could be good.

No. No. NO.

Sorry for the strong response, but I would prefer it if they left Narnia alone (okay, the White Witch might be a formidable villain even though she's technically dead). Maybe if we don't suggest it, they won't consider it. Sooo...let's not. ;) :)

Season 3 had a satisfactory finale in my mind. (if you haven't seen it, please don't read further!)

The inclusion of Elsa at the very end surprises me though. The writers discussed the inclusion of Frozen characters in the show, but I really thought they'd wait until later in season 4 or so to do it. I guess season 4 will open with Elsa coming into Storybrooke. This makes me wonder: what's going to be the issue with Elsa in our world? Who has wronged her (because inevitably we know all these characters have been terribly wronged in order to be villains)? Is she coming to settle a fight with Rumple (who most likely banished her to the bottle)? Will Anna make an appearance as well, or will the focus be on Elsa? Will Elsa be a major figure in season 4? I sincerely hope they leave blood ties out of Elsa's reasons for being a villain (if that's the case). All these characters being related to one another is getting very old.

And was anyone else happy over the Hook/Emma resolution? I was. I know I said I was neutral over it, but I've warmed up to that relationship over the last few episodes.

I used to be a fan. Before seasons 4 and 5. Especially 5. I won't be watching any more of the show after the last half of season 5. I agree with Warrior, the writing in general took a downturn, and with all of their "everybody related to everybody else" storylines, the show just got dull and predictable. Ruby was my favorite character, then they kept writing her out (understandably since the actress was on another show at the time), but then they completely ruined her in season 5.

I also got/get tired of them killing off characters, only to have them reappear later. UGH! Just kill them and be done with it! If they were heroes, it cheapens their death to mean nothing.

EDIT: also fairly certain there is another OUAT thread in this forum somewhere, either here or in the general movies/tv section.

Last edited:
Have merge the threads.

See, I've finally decided to drop watching OuaT regularly, but more because they've lost my interest, for a variety of reasons. While watching, my favorite characters were Neal and Robin Hood so...

I do also have a huge soft spot for Regina, once they finally actually let her be good.

Aaaaaaaand I kinda love Peter Pan even though I shouldn't. XD

Have merge the threads.

See, I've finally decided to drop watching OuaT regularly, but more because they've lost my interest, for a variety of reasons. While watching, my favorite characters were Neal and Robin Hood so...

I do also have a huge soft spot for Regina, once they finally actually let her be good.

Aaaaaaaand I kinda love Peter Pan even though I shouldn't. XD

Yeah...didn't like what happened with Neal. Much as I love/ship Emma and Hook, that didn't make me very happy. Robin Hood either.

Back