Who is your favorite character in this book?

Favorite character in MN

• Digory

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Polly

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Uncle Andrew

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Aunt Lettie (is that her name?! I forgot) Digs' Aunt

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Jadis

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Frank the Cabbie/Helen the Mrs.

• Strawberry/Fledge

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • The Jackdaw/the first joke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aslan

• Digory's Mum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Myabe Polly. But Digory was great...how the Witch tempted him and all, and he did not listen to her. I also love the paragraph in MN:

For the rest of that day whenever he looked at the things about him and saw how ordinary and unmagical they were, he hardly dared to hope; but when he remembred the face of Aslan he did hope.

I dearly loved Diggory and Polly, but my favorite was Fledge. The beautiful allegory of his story is really wonderful. I like that a common horse drawing a carriage had the opportunity to be changed into something intelligent and magnificent. His innocence is really adorable as well!

the Cabby is really nice. He's so wholesome and well-meaning. He handles his new situation well, adn has a really cool accent. He was nice to Strawberry and Aslan thought well enough of him to make him king.

I'm not sure...Jadis, tottaly wickard! (in a cool way!) Andrew, stupid funny...Fledge, he's a horse! Need I say more? Yeah...I like lots of characters!

Besides Aslan(!!!!!), my favorites are Frank the Cabbie, Fledge ("what? now? hurrah!!"), Digory and Uncle Andrew...Also the animals who call Uncle Andrew 'Brandy'.:D

------
I only like the description of Jadis - she is far too evil to be a favorite of mine - imagine killing your sister and an entire army!:mad::rolleyes:

Back