Willianites

My thoughts exactly!!! I feel slightly selfish saying it, but I kind of like there only being a small group of devoted fans. Rather than a thousand younger girls who come and go constantly. :D
Well, I just thought I'd post a couple William pictures up for the day. The first one is of him when he was a lot younger in school. I'm not quite sure how old. And the other is of him at the Prince Caspian Premiere in Australia. He certainly grew up between the two pics.
2rp456d.jpg

xohyer.jpg

Oh my goodness! Yes! The young squeeling girls who are barely hitting puberty.

I remember those days fondly. And I imagine I was rather annoying to those I surrounded myself with. :p
Oh well! I likey the pictures! :D

Oh my goodness! Yes! The young squeeling girls who are barely hitting puberty.

I remember those days fondly. And I imagine I was rather annoying to those I surrounded myself with. :p
Oh well! I likey the pictures! :D

teehee. :p That is a funny thought. That would be so weird. :p I do like those pics. I think we need to post more... hmmmm, where do i find more pics of Will.

I will too!!!! hahaha.
EDIT: so I posted like, almost all of my banners on Facebook, and there are several William ones among them... I guess now every one of my friends will know not only of my narnia obsession but of my crush on Will. :( especially worried about how mom will react to it. I may never see the end of this. :(

Last edited:
Thanks, HKPTM. Annemarie, that is exactly how it is with me. Two of my cousins a dy brother know, it is more my parents that I am worried about. Well, I guess Will is sort or worth it though..... ;)

Ha Ha. My whole family knows about my obsession and they don't really seem bothered by it. My Dad actually thinks William seems like a great guy and I would say he kind of encourages it. Which is quite fine with me. ;) :D However, I talk to my best friend about it most as we both share very similar opinions of William. As far as finding good pictures of William, I always tend to visit this site:
http://www.wmoseley.com/gallery
There is a lot of great pictures here! :)

haha. yea, RSS and I talk about it a lot. So far, nobody has said anything about those ones on FB. I did post 144 of them, so they may not want to sift all the way down to the bottom, which is where the Will ones ended up.

TD- I have checked that place out a couple times, they have good pics of him. We should post some. :p

Hi, I'm new.. my name's Elizabeth and I'm a rather large William/Peter fan. Just thought I'd mention it....

So good to meet you, Elizabeth!!! :) My name is April and I'm so glad to meet a fellow Willianite. Even if it is virtually. He He. :D
Also, I love the pics, QueenLucy!!!! :D Very good choices. His smile in each of the pictures are quite cute.

Back