The Insane Asylum II

Amy, I would have answered you much sooner, but the site choked up AGAIN.

Last night, I saw a new episode of "Sanctuary," in which Amanda Tapping's posse was up against a monster that could create illusions to prevent its victims from realizing their danger. They defeated the monster by being able to recognize INCONSISTENCIES in its illusions. No dream-world or delusion is ever, in the long run, as consistent and stable as the real world.

I'm going to make music!!!

*Plays Guitar and Guitar runs off*

Me: come back guitar! Come back!
Guitar: No...you are mean! You hurt me!
Me:I would never heard you my lord I only..
Guitar: Stop Wormtongue! You're poison to my ears!
Me: Which ears?
Guitar: Don't be rude!
Me: No...I'm not rude I...
Guitar: Quiet!!! I will order the gondorians to throw you off a cliff
Me: Gondorians? You mean Rohan
Guitar: No...gondorians!
Me: Come here!
Guitar: No!
Me: yes!
Guitar: No!
Me: Yes!
Guitar: Nahnahnahnahnahnahnahanahanhanah !!!!!

Amy, I would have answered you much sooner, but the site choked up AGAIN.

Last night, I saw a new episode of "Sanctuary," in which Amanda Tapping's posse was up against a monster that could create illusions to prevent its victims from realizing their danger. They defeated the monster by being able to recognize INCONSISTENCIES in its illusions. No dream-world or delusion is ever, in the long run, as consistent and stable as the real world.

:eek: you watch Sanctuary too? I love that show! And Amanda Tapping. My littlest niece is named after Samantha Carter. lol. xD

Yes, I watch "Sanctuary." In it, Amanda Tapping has come into her own as a MAJOR HOTTIE. And, in spite of the heavy dose of kungfu-Amazon super-chick stuff, they DON'T feel a need to make men completely useless in order for women to be impressive. The male psychiatrist provides brains (much like Daniel Jackson), and the caveman-type has brawn well covered (WITHOUT him being stupid either).

Yes, I watch "Sanctuary." In it, Amanda Tapping has come into her own as a MAJOR HOTTIE. And, in spite of the heavy dose of kungfu-Amazon super-chick stuff, they DON'T feel a need to make men completely useless in order for women to be impressive. The male psychiatrist provides brains (much like Daniel Jackson), and the caveman-type has brawn well covered (WITHOUT him being stupid either).

Yeah, they all have their equal parts to making things work. And I do love Amanda as a brunette. She's gorgeous.

*gets mggt a harmonica*

Suddenly Copperfox has a hallucination of Amanda Tapping as she appears in her new series. He starts chasing her, filled with fascination.

But most women YOUNGER than I consider me a crumbling codger unfit for consideration as a spouse, so what do I have to lose by chasing a woman who is constantly becoming the target...of all sorts of monsters...and evil global conspiracies.....Hmm, perhaps I shouldn't be chasing her after all.

*Kisses harmonica*
Me: I love you
Harmonica : Who says I love you?
Me: You do
Harmonica: Owww really?
Me: Yes
Harmonica: No
Me: Yes
Harmonica: No
Me : Yes
Harmonica: SIGH
Me: I'm sleepy
Harmonica: Me too
Me: No you aren't
Harmonica: Yes I am

what do you think the low notes are for? yawning and sleeping that's what. what other pitch can a harmonica sleep in? it's perfect sense! which is why it's here!

The hallucination-image of Amanda Tapping's character from "Sanctuary" turns toward Lady-of-Narnia, handing her the sketch book. "Sorry," says the illusion, "I thought it was unclaimed, and I thought there might be creatures worth studying in here."

"The same thing that goes on in Rapid-Eye-Movement sleep," says Papa Joe in Lady-of-Narnia's ear. "The release of unresolved emotional tensions. Amanda Tapping dropping by was a bit of that for me. If you see Gillian Norris from 'Lord of the Dance' coming through here next, that's more of my subconscious venting."

Back