The Insane Asylum II

*searches for something pokey* ALARM CLOCK!!!!! OLY OLY OXEN FOR FREE!!!! *sobs*......*throws Mr. Frizzy across the pads*...there's NOTHING SHARP except for the knife, needle, pin, scewer, pencil, scissors and sword!! *sobs*......

nah, I've eaten quite a lot of cacti in my time (I gave up on guessing what the plural of Cactus is)

but...Mrs. Frizzy is the cactus clock which the cat is jealous of because it can only poke with claws and teeth, and even then it's scrapy instead of pokey like cacti.....so......AHHH!!! the cat will attack the posts...

* Comes back to check on Lady-of-Narnia just in time to see her, so engrossed in her ballet performance that she now imagines there's a partner with her, leaping headlong into the air in a way that indicates she expects to be caught. Copperfox gets to the right position without an instant to spare; catching her in his arms, he is forced back into a sitting posture--not because she is any heavier than she should be, but because his long illness has him out of shape. Anyway, once she is safe from hurting herself, he releases her. *

Relax, granddaughter; I found some green food coloring, so if the asylum kitchen has any ham and eggs you can make them as green as you please.

Back