The Order of the Can II

*lol*

I have a strange feeling people are ganging up on me. Maybe if I left for a while, some things would be forgotten?

haha :rolleyes:It wouldn't work, Dernie, as long as Olorin, WHB, and I are still involved in TDL, it will not be forgotten.

*lol*

I have a strange feeling people are ganging up on me. Maybe if I left for a while, some things would be forgotten?

maybe you ought to take some time out and visit us in the insane asylum? you would be a) safe and b) have some time to reflect on your dufferish nature :p

there was a brain in where? *empty head rolls out of door* *door closes* NOOO HEAD COME BACK!!!

cell mate: just go outside and geddit back

me: noooo the gum! the GUM!!!

but but but but ... i don't want to. no, i CAN'T!!!

*makes cell mate open door* *crawls outside and hugs head* *door slams shut*

noooo my brain's still inside!!! what am i gonna do??? *crawls around looking for an open cell*

apparently, my cell's the only one open. my therapist just left. and left behind a spectacular amount of blueprints of the asylum. perfect for an escape!

hiiiii, miss freckles! you should be happy i told you that your head was on backwards. you could have gone all around the asylum like that:rolleyes:

apparently, you won't be able to. so you can just stay with me. don't worry, i don't bite, only food. food's never safe around me :p

plus, we can just say that you ran off, and now you're a new psycho. but what's your name? and we'll need to change how you look...

what about a mustache made of creme?

Back