New Character Creation Thread.

BarbarianKing

Knight of Narnia
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
There's only one basic rule now. If you want to create a character, PM or VM the creator of the thread and express your interest in participating. The thread creator should be able to tell you or to give the OK to the character you want to portray. You can PM me or another mod, but before we approve anything, we'll run if by the thread creator so it's just about the same thing. Got it? Good.

This does not apply to the "Ashe Fork" thread as the creator has been away for a long time. For that, I would ask you to ask Radian Susan, who, without her knowledge or approval :) (but I know she won't mind), is now placed in charge of that thread. After all, she was the only one who asked for a specific thread to be saved.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Corin Thunderfist and I have tried to keep the "Swords/Claws/Teeth" roleplay alive. If anyone might still care to join, I invite you to look at the last post I wrote there. I had the evil giantess remark that a vulture friend of hers was coming. If you care to run an evil character, be my guest to take over the vulture.

Corin Thunderfist and I have tried to keep the "Swords/Claws/Teeth" roleplay alive. If anyone might still care to join, I invite you to look at the last post I wrote there. I had the evil giantess remark that a vulture friend of hers was coming. If you care to run an evil character, be my guest to take over the vulture.

I might be interested in taking over the vulture if it's still open

Back