Celebrity Birthdays Thread

I'd like to wish the talented and beautiful Emma Watson a happy 23rd birthday! I can't believe that she's already 23. Where has the time gone?

Attachments

• emma=watson-ews.jpg
    emma=watson-ews.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 120
  • emma-watson-1.jpg
    emma-watson-1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 121
Daniel Logan (young Boba Fett in Star Wars Episode II and Clone Wars) turns 26 today!

And yes...I might have a small crush on him. Must be the New Zealand thing. ;)

Attachments

• MV5BMTI0MTMzNTM0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTk1ODIzMQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
    MV5BMTI0MTMzNTM0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTk1ODIzMQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 108
Well, today is Michael Jackson's birthday (what would be his birthday) as well as Liam Payne from One Direction, John McCain, Lea Michele and Dante Basco (he plays Zuko in Avatar: The Last Airbender)

oh... and it's also my birthday. But I'm not a celebrity. Yet.

Only you could help to remind us of this :D Teehee and who surprised me on skype? My dear Captain Holly who I consider as a close friend of mine for years now!

Owww and you did indeed BK; twice if I remember. Here and on FB :D
Vanessa is a Took so technically she is a celebrity!

I don't know if we have another birthday thread anywhere... If we do I think I lost it somewhere...

But I guess this person's something of a celebrity on here anyway, so a very Happy Birthday to our dear admin, founder and friend - Specter!!

I would like to wish Happy Birthday to two of my favorite author's, who are celebrated people in my life. I'm of course talking about Laura Ingalls Wilder and Charles Dickens.

Attachments

• anne-gables-little-house-laura-ingalls-clear-picture-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-little-house-laura-ingalls-clear-picture-untitled.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 71
  • anne-gables-little-house-real-life-laura-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-little-house-real-life-laura-untitled.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Charles-Dickens-in-his-st-007.jpg
    Charles-Dickens-in-his-st-007.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 70
Back