Willianites

I don't think posting an opinion is an attempt to force someone to do what they want. Opinions are just thoughts on an issue from which greater discussion can stem from. I don't think AP's intent was to express that Will should do what his fans say...

That aside, I really have no opinion. I always buzz my head :D

Nobody said she was forcing him. But some fans freak out when they see a hairdo. It is more about the judgement. Of course everybody has the right to express their opinion but taste differs. I think you can't judge someone by their hair.

I may or may not agree about judgement based on appearance. But I think in this case, I'll agree. Hair is hair..and it's appearance is at the whim of the individual only...though sometimes it really argues with you in the morning!

Nobody said she was forcing him. But some fans freak out when they see a hairdo. It is more about the judgement. Of course everybody has the right to express their opinion but taste differs. I think you can't judge someone by their hair.
Can you judge someone by the hair on their feet? uh? :D

About the picture...

Are you sure that's William Moseley? It looks more like his long-lost sister Wilhelmina to me. ;)

MGGT, I agree, you can't always judge a person by his hair, but sadly, we often put celebrities on such a high pedestal that they can't miss brushing their teeth one day without it being national news. :D (Mr. Green always brushes his teeth.) At one point, having long hair was seen as a sign of rebellion (and I still feel it's wrong for a Christian man to have long hair, but I doubt that that applies to Will), but now it often is merely going with the common fads.

Last edited:
I agree, you can't judge a person by their hair or any other feature...but very often the outside reflects what is inside. The way we dress, how we do our hair is a statement of who we are.
And celebs know this more than anyone...who do you think sets the trend...anybody notice that some random guy...hmmm, I think his name was something like Justin Bieber... came along and withing a week every other guy you saw had his hair?!
Celebs know what they are doing...they look like they do for a reason. And sometimes they don't look like they think they want to but rather what their fans say or what their producers etc say.
Am I making sense? Hope so...I don't a good bit of the time. ;)
I am not judging him...like I said, I think he is a nice guy...but I just thought that this hair style was a little out there for him...I mean, it just doesn't look good! He looks really good with a Bieber cut (Oh, my goodness! I just said a Bieber cut!!!) ;)

I don't think your assessment is altogether fair. Simply because a celebrity is wearing a certain hairstyle does NOT mean that they're doing it for attention. I believe it was a certain Ben Barnes who wore his long hair and beard for a certain Narnia film, yet almost NOBODY says that it was for attention or because he thought it's what fans wanted. After the movie finished, he cut his hair and shaved because he hated his hair.

You say we can't judge people by their appearance, but you then contradict yourself by saying that celebrities wear their hair a certain way because they "know what they're doing." It's either one or the other; you can'thave it both ways. If I were a mod, I'd be locking this thread because it's, frankly, pointless. Not only is it unfair to William to be discussing such stupid things as his hair (does it really matter in the big scheme of things?!), it's also ridiculous to have a thread like this in existence. It should have been brought up in the Official Will thread instead of a new thread being made over a really silly discussion.

There once was a fellow named William
Who's visage made groupies of millions.
When he grew out his hair
His fans did declare
As styles go, that's quite a silly one.

Although some thought it was rather distinguished
and some said it was none of our business.

So I am moving this thread to the Willianites thread so you fans can split hairs more conveniently far from the madding crowd.

Last edited:
There once was a fellow named William
Who's visage made groupies of millions.
When he grew out his hair
His fans did declare
As styles go, that's quite a silly one.

Although some thought it was rather distinguished
and some said it was none of our business.

So I am moving this thread to the Willianites thread so you fans can split hairs more conveniently far from the madding crowd.

what an amazing poem! (and pun at the end... ;)) and now we are back with the Willianites, who bash Will's hair but are really just teasing... (even though it is awful :D)

I agree, you can't judge a person by their hair or any other feature...but very often the outside reflects what is inside. The way we dress, how we do our hair is a statement of who we are.
And celebs know this more than anyone...who do you think sets the trend...anybody notice that some random guy...hmmm, I think his name was something like Justin Bieber... came along and withing a week every other guy you saw had his hair?!
Celebs know what they are doing...they look like they do for a reason. And sometimes they don't look like they think they want to but rather what their fans say or what their producers etc say.
Am I making sense? Hope so...I don't a good bit of the time. ;)
I am not judging him...like I said, I think he is a nice guy...but I just thought that this hair style was a little out there for him...I mean, it just doesn't look good! He looks really good with a Bieber cut (Oh, my goodness! I just said a Bieber cut!!!) ;)

Miss HQK likes Justin Bieber!! Just saying... But NEVER as much as my crush or Mr. Wizzle. :) Besides, I have a MUCH better chance with my crush.

Back