Narnia Trivia 2

Into the Wardrobe

Friend and Surrogate Mom
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
The last question on the floor in Narnia Trivia 1 was care of MrBob:

So other than Edmund, Eustace, and Reep, there was one more major character who got a drop of Lucy's cordial. Who was it?

MrBob

And so it is restarted...

"why a 2nd?"

OK, Emotive Poet, since that is technically a question, I'll try to answer it. I think the mods here are trying to clean up the lengthy topics and archive them. Boards that have too many pages of responses may look a bit cluttered.

Now for my question:

Aslan rarely told anyone where he was going after leaving. He did, however, tell Lucy where he was going immediately after leaving her. Where was Lucy and where did Aslan go?

MrBob

Geez, I did not think it was that hard! I do hope people are reading this thread. I have enjoyed it.

The answer to my question: after Lucy read the spell to make things visible again, Aslan told her that he was going to see Trumpkin and tell him of of Lucy's story at the island.

My next question: How did Eustace get over his seasickness?

MrBob

A nap and some of Lucy's cordial.

What was Eustace trying to steal on the Dawn Treader during the voyage?

They are teetotalers (such a weird word), non-smokers, vegetarians, and had Eustace call them Harold and Alberta rather than Father and Mother.

How long had the Pevensies been in the Professor's house before Lucy first visited Narnia?

MrBob

teetotalers are people who do not drink alcohol as a part of their lifestyle.

I am not sure where Aravis' father ruled.

MrBob

I believe Aravis' father was Lord of Calavar (or Calvar, I can't be sure about the spelling).

What did that give him the right to do?

Offer his daughter in marriage to the Ahoshta Tarkaan.

What was the last thing Bree did before arriving at Anvard, fearing that he would never again be able to do it?

MrBob

Haha, at first I didn't understand your question. :D You could've just said LWW. :D

Anyway, the answer is "The Great Battle of Beruna".

Q: [Piece of cake ;)] In Prince Caspian, who believed in Lucy when she said she saw Aslan up the cliff?

Mrs. Beaver got a new sewing machine, Mr. Beaver had his dam finished and a new sluice gate. They all got food.

Which Narnians ended up eating Talking Stag? (I know it is easy)

Back