Fave Narnian king

Who is your favorite king of Narnia? (excepting Aslan)

• King Frank

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • King Peter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Edmund

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • King Caspian

• King Rilian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Tirian

• Total voters

she-elfwarrior19

I love every king that ruled in Narnia. But i have a fave,
Tirian, he is brave, strong, loyal, and the way Lewis' described him made Tirian even more... oh i dunno. But the way he is described, he sounds so hotttttt! lol. So who is yer fave king?

King Frank is my fave - cos he did a great job (I bet) without any experience, training or simply because he was son of previous ruler. Also, he wouldn't have had reason to pompous - just a down-to-earth, likeable cabbie.

puddle_glum19 said:
I love every king that ruled in Narnia. But i have a fave,
Tirian, he is brave, strong, loyal, and the way Lewis' described him made Tirian even more... oh i dunno. But the way he is described, he sounds so hotttttt! lol. So who is yer fave king?

I think I like Tirian the most, too. He was in a terrible situation seeing his kingdom unravel but he remained faithful to the end. In my opinion, his experience was the most trying.

My favorite king is...King Peter! He was able to get rid of the greatest risk in Narnia of his time, and was also able to lead Narnia through a Golden Age. That's what I think is important :D

I think my favourite king is Peter... that might change though. I'm still in the process of rereading the books. :D

The ones we know of all have good points, but I think, depsite that I too would probably be mooning around after Tirian if I knew him, will have to go with WHB - Frank was the original and best..for all the reasons stated. I think not really knowing all the pomp and ceremony that affected the latter kings would have made him a far more considerate ruler.
*wonders why no one's mentioned Caspian yet?*

rosymole said:
*wonders why no one's mentioned Caspian yet?*

I know I didn't say Caspian because he wasn't a very strong king because he he needed help from our world 3 times. If he was a strong king, then he wouldn't need help from the kids so many times and found a way to solve the problems himself.

King Frank! He's so humble and gentle, and ready to do Aslan's will with pleasure. I like Caspian as well, and Tirian (not becasue of the description, mind you) he's brave and perseveres in trouble. Me likee King Peter too.

holyboy666 said:
I know I didn't say Caspian because he wasn't a very strong king because he he needed help from our world 3 times. If he was a strong king, then he wouldn't need help from the kids so many times and found a way to solve the problems himself.

I was so sad the way Caspian turned out in the Silver Chair. I guess I like kings that aren't so comical and frail, you know? And in VTD, he almost left his kingdom and let his men down. I felt so bad for him. Still like him though, but not as much as the others.

oooo ooo TIRIAN! I LOVE TIRIAN! HE IS SO COOL! AND SMART! AND THAT PERSONALITY TEST THINGY SAID I WAS HIM! HE DID LIKE EVERYTHING IN THE LAST BATTLE THAT I EXPECTED HIM TO DO TOO. ISN'T THAT CRAZY?!? :D

holyboy666 said:

This is true about Caspian. However, I think he did great in bringing back the old Narnia when he first took over as King. He was young and didn't know anything about being a king. But he took a chance and chose to leave the life he knew and find any old narnians he could find. He did have to ask for help from our world, but at least he was couragious enough to take the change. Even though it could have ended in bad.

Valin Kenobi said:
*waves to Narnian Jedi* ;) I love your avatar!

For some reason I've always been fond of the King from Archenland in HHB.

Hey Valin Kenobi (Love your name, anything with Kenobi sounds nice...:D and thanks, Calvin & Hobbes is the best..)

That's right! King Lune, Yeah he's very brave. It's such a great moment when he realized Shasta is his long-lost son.

I was going to say Cor/Corrin as a tie (yes, only one was a King, but Corrin's a riot). However, I will mention Rilian (sorry if I misspell things), son of Caspian the tenth. Tirian speaks of him highly too in The Last Battle.

King Frank! I love King Frank. I think I had a dream about him last night. The thing is, he was nice to his horse even when they were on earth, and he seemed a very nice, sensible fellow.

Back