Celebrity Crush, Reloaded

I don't really crush on celebrities anymore, but I think Do Kyungsoo is ridiculously attractive. I adore his facial features. He's a fantastic singer, too.

Amanda Root, who starred in a movie of Jane Austen's book Persuasion, has a subtle beauty that grows on you, and she is wonderfully expressive.

Currently James Corden, who was the Baker in the Into the Woods movie. He's super adorable and looks so cuddly:

james-corden.jpg

1297642486831_ORIGINAL.jpg

After countless searching I finally found a local library that had the 1934 version of Anne Of Green Gables on dvd, so I was finally able to see it. The film was very faithful to the book in it's short run time, up until the end. It also combined Diana's mom, and Rachel Lynde into one character, which bothered me greatly. I didn't care much for the way Marilla and Matthew were represented in this version.

One of the highlights of the film was the actress (Dawn O'Day) who portrayed our beloved Anne. She was so fond of the character Anne Shirley that she legally changed her name to Anne Shirey. Like Megan Follows, O'Day got the spirit and quirkiness of Anne Shirley down pat. O'Day aka Shirley was very beautiful, charming, appealing and delightful to the eyes as Anne. Like Matthew, you couldn't help but fall in love with Anne.

Now that I got that out of the way, I would like to put Anne Shirley and Megan Follows as actresses I adore, because pf their talent and ability to bring one of my favorite literary heroines to life.

Attachments

• anne-gables-1934-AG-13.jpg
    anne-gables-1934-AG-13.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 49
  • anne-gables-1934-anne-apologizes-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-1934-anne-apologizes-untitled.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 47
  • anne-gables-megan-follows-1-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-megan-follows-1-untitled.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 47
  • anne-gables-megan-follows-2-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-megan-follows-2-untitled.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 47
Both "Green Gables" actresses are good choices. I had, as a matter of fact, wondered how the earlier actress could actually be _called_ "Anne Shirley."

Meanwhile, the present-day political columnist Mary Grabar is a wondrous beauty in my eyes.

I have another actress to add to the list of one's that I admire, and that is Melissa Gilbert. I have always enjoyed Melissa Gilbert's portrayal of Laura Ingalls Wilder on the nine seasons of Little House On The Prairie. She brought one of my favorite literary characters/real person to life brilliantly. She was a cute and talented kid, and as the character of Laura and Melissa grew along together in the show, she became a talented and beautiful woman.

Attachments

• anne-gables-little-house-laura-ingalls-cute-smile-young-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-little-house-laura-ingalls-cute-smile-young-untitled.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 32
  • anne-gables-little-house-laura-cute-with-wet-hair-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-little-house-laura-cute-with-wet-hair-untitled.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 33
  • anne-gables-little-house-laura-ingalls-melissa-gilbert-4-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-little-house-laura-ingalls-melissa-gilbert-4-untitled.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 31
  • anne-gables-little-house-laura-ingalls-wilder-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-little-house-laura-ingalls-wilder-untitled.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 31
Melissa Gilbert was a lovely _adult_ woman on "Babylon Five." Other spectacular women on that series were Mira Furlan and Patricia Tallman.

Melissa Gilbert was a lovely _adult_ woman on "Babylon Five." Other spectacular women on that series were Mira Furlan and Patricia Tallman.

I haven't seen Melissa Gilbert on there. I'll have to look for those episodes.

Two more actresses I would like to add to the list of one's who I admire are Bonnie Wright and Anna Popplewell.

Attachments

• children-bonnie-wright-003~198.jpg
    children-bonnie-wright-003~198.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 14
  • children-bonnie-wright-055~8.jpg
    children-bonnie-wright-055~8.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 15
  • bonnie-wright-01.jpg
    bonnie-wright-01.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 14
  • anna-popplewell-00rh3.jpg
    anna-popplewell-00rh3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 15
Okay, so my four current celebrity crushes are basically crushes on their voice, 'cause they're all voice actors and I really enjoy listening to their voices.

Mamoru Miyano, who voices Rin in Free! as well as Tamaki in Ouran High School Host Club, and he has an amazing voice range. He's also an amazing singer.

Mamoru-Miyano-miyano-mamoru-fanclub-24777440-582-600.jpg

Daisuke Hirakawa, who voices Rei in Free! and is one of my favourite Japanese voice actors of all time. He has an awesome singing voice.

11954.jpg

J. Michael Tatum, who dubbed Kyoya from OHSHC, Sebastian from Black Butler, and is gonna be dubbing Rei from Free!.

2780225d9f318d1d0c959703ad993cb6.jpg

And my top celebrity crush, *drum roll* Vic Mignogna! He dubbed Tamaki from OHSHC, Edward from FMA, and is gonna be dubbing Rin from Free!. He sings very well.

twitter_profile2.jpg

Maria Muldaur, chanteuse of the Seventies and Eighties, had THE VERY MOST delicious singing voice of any mortal being in the history of the universe. I got to meet her once, at a county fair, when her career was very far past its peak. Her looks were gone, but she was visibly cheered up when I told her how much I loved her singing.

I would like to add Chloe Grace Moretz to list of actresses I admire. I have highly enjoyed a number of her films some that are of the horror/paranormal genre and the one's that are Children's/Young Adult films like the American version of Let The Right One In(Let Me In), Carrie, Dark Shadows, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, Hugo and If I Stay to name a few.

Attachments

• anne-gables-vampire-let-me-in-003.jpg
    anne-gables-vampire-let-me-in-003.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 26
  • anne-gables-chloe-moretz-001.jpg
    anne-gables-chloe-moretz-001.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 20
  • anne-gables-if-i-stay-trailer-tuesday-celebrity-watchdog-insert.jpg
    anne-gables-if-i-stay-trailer-tuesday-celebrity-watchdog-insert.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 54
Back