Last Post Game VI

I win! You wanna know how I won?

tumblr_m8h0nqmpgm1qckd7ko1_400.gif

I win because I'm seriously excited and seriously nervous for the dubbed Free! Eternal Summer. I mean, man, I love Vic Mignogna's voice, but as Rin? I dunno... J. Michael Tatum is the perfect choice for Rei, though, and Greg Ayres as Nagisa? Awesome. But Todd Haberkorn as Haru? I dunno... he seems like he's too perky and high-pitched to play him. Jerry Jewell will make a perfect Momo, though. I'm indifferent on Mako, Ai, Gou, and Sousuke's actors, though. I don't really know any of them but Sousuke's.

...So, yeah, nervous and excited. I really hope I'm surprised when it comes out.

I win because the translation is that I was voicing my concerns about the English dubbed cast for the anime Free!. In case I was speaking in some foreign anime language or something. :p

I win because I finally believe that Ellie has a husband and that she hasn't been faking her relationship with Jake this entire time. (Seriously, she's been on for over a season, and they just NOW bring in Jake? Lol, I was cracking up when DiNozzo and McGee mentioned their concern about how they hadn't ever met Jake. It was like, "Well, at least the writers haven't forgotten about him!")

I win because I have an awesome Free! Hogwarts AU headcanon that includes Nagisa as a Slytherin instead of a Hufflepuff because it makes more sense that he'd be a Slytherin, no matter how nice he is.

Back