What was the last thing you watched?

I've never seen that version, but the last video I watched was the 1984 George C. Scott version of "A Christmas Carol." He did the gruff humbug well, but his wry smiles were not enough to persuade me that true transformation was taking place.

I've never seen that version, but the last video I watched was the 1984 George C. Scott version of "A Christmas Carol." He did the gruff humbug well, but his wry smiles were not enough to persuade me that true transformation was taking place.

I never saw that version. I really like the older version from 1938. There's a special quality to film then that goes well with classic works of literature. I'm not saying that the recent adaptations are bad. I highly enjoy those too.

How to Train your Dragon 2, for the first time.

In many ways, this movie was much more similar to the books than the first one, but given what happens in it I'm not really sure how I feel about it.

here are the last thing i watched last night

here are some of the last things i watched last night :)

Totaly 80's on DVR

Looney Tunes on DVR

A Charlie Brown Christmas on DVR wasn't missing this one this year :)

the news

The first Hobbit film.

I also watched the first episode of House. I know it's too early to judge, but so far I can't stand him. :p

Part of Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (2005). I'm watching it in spurts. If only because I don't have time to really sit down and watch it all at once!

here are the last thing i watched last night

4 shows of Totaly 80's on DVR :)

Uplifting Christmas music on the UP Channel on DVR,

Looney Tunes on DVR,

the news

Back