So...Who's On Now VIII

ROFL Since when am I vengeful?:rolleyes: MK's right, you are a silly goose.

So how are ya, Levi?
Ya, see, MK, she called me a "silly goose". That's pretty much the epitome of vengeance right there. :rolleyes:

Ooo. I'm doing great. I'm about to unbox my unicycle, which sets my moral up about 80%. :D You?

EDIT: I'm going to do that right now. Wish me luck--I know those unicycles that are fresh out of the box tend to turn on their owners in unprecedented ways. :p BYE!!! ^_^

Last edited:
Ya, see, MK, she called me a "silly goose". That's pretty much the epitome of vengeance right there. :rolleyes:

Ooo. I'm doing great. I'm about to unbox my unicycle, which sets my moral up about 80%. :D You?

Hey! She did it first! I was just agreeing.^_^ Feel lucky you've never done anything to make me vengeful.>.O LOL

You finally got it? That's great!:D I'm feeling pretty good right now. Working on a story, which has put me in a happy mood.:)

Trust me MK, I do too.:D

Bye, Levi. TTYL Have fun on your unicycle. :D

I actually have to go too, MK. My stomach says it's time for dinner. Bye. *hugs* TTYL Bye:D

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE TIGER!

WOOT!

EYE OF THE TIGER!

Sry...I'm extremly hyper......I found out two things that make me extremly happy and I got National Treasure today!:D

Back