Suggestion Box And Questions

Don't worry, we're actually working on a new layout, it'll be ready soon.

Hey listen! no, read this i mean!

hey, why dont you put ahm,what do you called that? a chatroom,
that once you were logged in, you can see a space and we can chat there, so that we wont go to the private messages anymore, and anyone can see it :D

I'm actually looking for a chatroom that I can plug right into vbulletin.

Here is a question. Once in a while if I look at my User CP, I see something about Reputation or reputation points, and a little list of 3 or 4 links to old threads I've posted in, and sometimes a note from someone who was also posting in that thread ... What is this? What are reputation points or whatever it says, and how to they get there?

If someone likes a post you've written and think it is particularly... good, they can choose to give you reputation. You can find out who's given you reputation - because it says in that part of the user CP you were looking at.

However, I myself am not completely sure what having reputation does...

Theres a small 'weighing scales' icon just above your location on the green bar - thats the add to reputation button.

Thank you! I gave you some reputation on that post! Now, how would you know that you had received it? (If I hadn't told you?) :eek:

I notice that number of posts is adding up, i mean , we cannot tell which one we posted first, because if we look at the number of posts we have done, its the same as to the other posts, i mean what if you changed that one out, so that we can know which is our 500th posts, or the first posts we made, or the 1000th posts. hmm,, can you do that? tnx :D

I don't think that's even remotely possible. I'm not sure how I would do that at all without slowing things down a LOT.

I know that is possible with some boards. Not sure if it is with this kind, because i know i've been apart of some boards where it was like that.

tg

The host was doing so tech work on the servers last weekend. The forums should be fine now. I don't know what other reasons there could be as of right now.

So, I have a quick question. I'm relatively new here, and I see lots of threads that I may want to reply... but they are ancient. What are the rules for the forum? Also, avatar and signature sizes, perhaps, and maybe a quick primer on allowed and not allowed content (I seem to remember someone saying something about religious wars here in the past or something). And, who are the mods? Thanks!

Hey dude, i hope you are a dude, anyways, the rules are, just be nice to people, no flaming, no cursing, that kind of stuff, this is a family friendly site. Oh and the mods are myself, monkeh, waterhogboy, Graycloak, rosymole, um i think i'm forgetting someone, so forgive me who that is, oh jennyjenjen, but you won't see her too much. Um, avatar sizes and stuff, i don't really remember what that was.

tg

Could we have the ability to rate threads? Like, if a thread was really good/funny, we could give a 5/5 or something.

Bitter Milton said:
Could we have the ability to rate threads? Like, if a thread was really good/funny, we could give a 5/5 or something.
That's right at the top of each thread, or when you reply, there's a box that says "Rate Thread."

Back