Suggestion Box And Questions

office said:
Since,John and TG moved up to royal gaurds does that mean they`l be getting new squires? :confused:

There are currently no plans for having new mods.

And please stop spamming the thread.

Avatars will never be 200x200 pixels.

This is 200x200:

200.jpg

I'd like to make a suggestion, that anyone shouldn't insult anyone because they like a movie, or a singer that the other person don't like. Like for example, people insult High School Musical. I happen to like that movie. And you don't see me make fun of people who like The Lord of the Rings. I try to respect what everyone likes. Why can't we just agree on that?

fan_of_movie said:
I'd like to make a suggestion, that anyone shouldn't insult anyone because they like a movie, or a singer that the other person don't like. Like for example, people insult High School Musical. I happen to like that movie. And you don't see me make fun of people who like The Lord of the Rings. I try to respect what everyone likes. Why can't we just agree on that?
I don`t see how mods could make that a rule but I partly agree with what you`re saying.

fan_of_movie, they're not insulting High School Musical by saying they hate it; they're just stating their opinion. I saw part of High School Musical, and I didn't really care for it. Now, I like Ice Princess and I don't care if someone says they hate it. I'm not going to stop my life because of it. Don't get offended if someone doesn't like a certain movie that you love. Life is life. Now, someone may tell me they hate Narnia, but that doesn't make them any less of a person. If someone insults a film, don't get all mad because your favorite film was slashed. That's people's opinions.

Pretty sure this is the right place; though it mostly meant for the mods. I'll accidentaly exit the dancing lawn, and when i try to click the link, and it will say the browser is having techinical trouble. that will happen every time i try to click the link, for mabye only five ,inutes, maybe half an hour. whats up? Is this just my computer, or is somehitng going on? I thuought it was no big deal for a while, but now its getting a little annoying.
mAndy

Lost Dreamer said:
Pretty sure this is the right place; though it mostly meant for the mods. I'll accidentaly exit the dancing lawn, and when i try to click the link, and it will say the browser is having techinical trouble. that will happen every time i try to click the link, for mabye only five ,inutes, maybe half an hour. whats up? Is this just my computer, or is somehitng going on? I thuought it was no big deal for a while, but now its getting a little annoying.
mAndy

Which link will you click on to get back to the forum? Are you speaking of the link on the main website?

No. I have AOL, and it has that nifty feature where you go to a site, and you click the little heart and you can put the link on your favorites list. I was on the forum Professors Writing Club and clicked the little heart. whenever i come here, i use that link in my favorites.

Thank you thats so helpful. ;) I already know that...but i live in the boonies so we can't get High-Speed...we're trying to get Broadband.
but until then...*throws hands in the air in helpless gesture* what can i say?

Back