Twilight * Official Twilight Thread * All Twilight Discussion here

I can't believe they would do that...Rachelle was the perfect Victoria and her replacement does not fit in my mind. I think it was definitely unwise of them to re-cast at this stage. She has already been in two of the saga's films, and has grown a quite a large fan base. So it won't be condoned. Big mistake Summit.

I didn't care for her as Victoria.:eek:
Hopefully Bryce Dallas Howard will bring new life to the character.:D I can't wait to see it.:D

Hey guys, did anyone see this?

Judging from what I see there, New Moon looks like it's going to be a million times better than Twilight was. I think Jacob is going to be amazing. I'm still not impressed AT ALL by Robert Pattinson, but thankfully he's not going to be in the movie as much as last time.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but... in the movie-verse of Twilight, I like Jacob WAY better than Edward. (NOT in the books, though!!!)

Oh my god... *exited* having a hard hime breathing... choked during that thing while i was drinking some water. BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!

I only continued reading the series for Jasper and Alice (and Rosalie and Emmett too XD )
Edward gets annoying with his perfectness (and when she was pregnant)
and Jacob is just plain annoying!

Anyone else furious that Rachelle was fired as Victoria in Eclipse? I won't see it now

:eek: WHAT SHE WAS?!?! HOW?!?! :eek: I can't believe they would do anything like that. I thought she made a great Victoria. I always hate it when Hollywood replaces different characters with different actors, it takes the feel away from that character, and feels out of place.

I wanted Ben to be Aro so bad... this guys got a big forehead :mad:

RANDOM QUESTION:

If you could bite anyone in the Twilight saga, who would it be, and why?

For me, it would be Alec. Why? The looks.

picture.php

Last edited:
Back